Chapter 13: Mating

OK EVERYONE THERE IS A SEX PART IN THIS CHAPTER BUT ITS ABOUT THE MATING SO IF YOU DONT WASNT TO READ IT THEN JUST SKIM THROUGH IT.

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 13

BELL'S POV

I laid in my dad's arms crying and crying. I couldn't stop crying no matter what I did. I can't believe she is gone. They took her from us. How could they do this and why would they? My sorrow went straight to anger. I hugged my dad and stood up. "Dad we will find the ones that did this and I'm going to personally kill the one that killed mom." With that I walked out of the room. I need Brian, I need my mate. 'Brian can you hear me?'

'Yes my love, are you ok? Do you need something?'

'Yes I'm ok and yes I need you. Where are you?'

"I'm right here my love" I spun around and collapsed in his arms. "Hey it's ok I'm right here babe. Shh...... Don't cry I hate it when you cry."

"I..I j-ju-st c-c-can't help.....it" I said between sobs.

"Come on let's get you to bed."

"Don't leave me.........P-please don't."

"I'm not going anywhere. I'll stay at your side no matter what happens." We walked to his room and we lay down. He pulled me as close as possible and I kept crying. When I calmed down I looked up into his blue eyes. I leaned up and kissed him like my life depended on it. I nibbled on his bottom lip asking for entrance. He opened his lips letting me in. My tongue danced around in his mouth loving the way he tasted. I slid my hand under his shirt feeling his abs. He rolled me on my back getting on top of me never once breaking the kiss. I pulled off his shirt and ran my hands up his muscular back. He lifted me up and slid off my shirt. He unsnapped my bra and took it off. I put my arms across my chest to cover myself.

"Bell you are beautiful so don't cover yourself." I slowly moved my arms and he looked me over. "I can't believe how lucky I am to have such a beautiful woman by my side."

"Thank you baby." I blushed twenty shades of red. He started kissing down my neck and down to my breast. He grabbed one in one hand and the other in his mouth. I let out a moan I couldn't believe it felt so good. He played with my nipple in his mouth swirling it around with his tong and kept running his over my other nipple causing me to moan again. He made his way back up to my neck, kissing his mark. "Brian I'm ready. I want it now."

"Are you sure? Don't think that just because I want it that you have to as well."

I grabbed his face and kissed him. "Yes I'm sure." He smiled and kissed me passionately. His hand trailed down my body and unbuttoned my pants pulling them off. I did the same with him. I was only wearing my underwear and he was only in his boxers. He got up and walked to the door locking it.

"Just in case anybody decides to be rude and walk in."

"Yeah that's a good idea." I giggled. He ran over to the bed and sat down next to me and kissed me deeply.

"Are you ready? If we do this Bell we will be completing the mating process."

"Yes I'm ready."

"Do you know where you're going to mark me?"

"Yes I do."

"Ok babe." He stood up and pulled off his boxers. Then he grabbed my underwear and pulled them off. He got on top of me and pulled the blanket over us. He slowly went inside me and stopped. He started to kiss me and started to move slowly. It hurt but pleasure took over the pain and I started to move with him. He lifted me up so I was sitting on him so we were face to face. "Are you ready?"

"Yes." I held my hand over my heart and grabbed his wrist. I kissed it and a mark started to form. Then he grabbed my face and kissed me and bit down on his spot on my neck then we both came with each other. I laid there panting he moved next to me and wrapped me in his arms pulling me to his chest. I grabbed his wrist and looked at it. It was amazing it had a lot of colors in it with wings in the background that I guess was for me. There were blue flames making their way up to his elbow. In the middle it had my name in a heart that was a lime green like my eyes and his was in a heart that was baby blue like his eyes. It looked beautiful it went from his thumb to his elbow. I looked at mine, well what I can see of it. It looked like Brian's but in a different spot. "How far down does my mark go?"

He touched my neck just below my ear. "It starts here and goes all the way around here." He ran his finger down my neck just above my nipple, down to my shoulder just before my arm, to my shoulder blade, then back up to my neck.

"I love how it looks."

"As do I my love. I'm happy that I got my mark on you. Now we have our bond. Meaning that what you feel, emotionally and physically, I will feel and the other way around."

"That's cool. I'm glad you're my mate Brian."

"I'm glad you my mate as well Bell my love."

"I'm hungry!"

He laughed at me. "Ok my love lets go get some food." I jumped up and we got dressed. I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror and got a good look at my mark and it made me happy. I slipped out of my shirt and put on a tank top so that everyone can see my mark. I'm proud that we are wearing each other's mark. After fixing my hair into a messy bun I walked out into the bedroom. Brian was standing there wearing blue jeans and a black t-shirt. He smiled at me and I was grinning like an idiot madly in love.

"Do you like my choice of shirts? I wanted to show off my mark."

"Yes I do and I love that you are showing it off. Now let's get some food."

"Ok."

BRIAN'S POV

"Ok."

I smiled at her I'm so happy that she is showing off her mark. It lets me know that she isn't ashamed of it. We walked down stairs to the kitchen and before we make it to the door we got stopped by our dads.

"Brian, Bell I see that you two have completed the mating process." Gabriel said. My dad just nodded. "I do like the mark it's unique. Bell, my mark didn't look anything like that which is odd. You twos mark is one of the strongest marks I've seen in my life."

"What do you mean dad?"

"Well sense you are the first born child from an arch angel you are now the strongest angel there is; even more so now that you are mated. I need to teach you how to use your powers. For now I will let you two be alone considering you just mated."

"Ok dad we are going to get some food. I'm starving."

"Are you always hungry Bell?" My dad asked.

"Yup!" I just laughed at her. She is so cute I can't stand it. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. "Well let's go get food!"

"Ok baby let go. Bye dad and Gabriel." They nodded at us and we walked into the kitchen.

"Well, well, well, look at this. The love birds are finally mated. Congrats, you two!" Nick yelled so everyone could hear. "Oh yeah, Brian, Mason and his pack should be on their way soon. So we need to prepare and Ms. Bell needs to learn her power other than her bow and swards."

"I know Nicky-pooh my dad already told me."

"Good then let's get you two some food." Jessica said with a smile.

After we ate I kissed my mate and we went to look for her dad. We found him outside in the back yard. "Are you ready to start your training?"

"Yes I am dad."

JOvUdz