chapter 20: Pregnant and One Problem

I know it took for ever for me to get this up but writers block is kicking my butt and I'm hating it

Comment and give me ideas thank you for reading I love you all

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!

----------------------------------

Chapter 20

BELL'S POV

"Bell....... I don't know how to tell you this but...... you're pregnant." Jessica said looking excited.

"WHAT?!?!?!" I screamed. "This cannot be happening! They are after me and Brian is hurt really bad so why not add something else to it."

"I was able to hear you're heart during the battle and I knew something was different. I just needed to know for sure. I can hear its heart beat Bell, it's amazing. I will set you up a doctor's appointment so you can see it."

"I need to see Brian. Who else knows?"

"No one just you and I. If you want to tell them then go ahead it's your choice but I'm not going to say anything. You better do it fast though because if you don't everyone will find out. Just remember I'm not the only vampire here."

"Brian is going to be the first to know. I want to see him now."

"Ok let's go see him then. He has the right to know that he is going to be a daddy." She said walking out of the room. I was following her as we made our way down stairs.

"DAD?!"

"Yes?" He said walking out of the kitchen.

"Where is Brian? I need to see him now."

"He is in the kitchen going over plans with everyone."

"Ok thank you dad. I think you will want to know what I'm going to tell him as well." I said walking past him and into the kitchen. I walked over to Brian and stood in front of him. I took a deep breath and smiled at the thought of being a mommy. "Brian, I have some news that you need to know."

"What is it baby?"

"Um......... I don't know how to tell you." Jessica walked over to me and placed her hand on my shoulder with a smile.

"Babe? Is something wrong?"

"No well I don't know if it's bad or good but I'm pregnant."

"W-what?!?! Really?" He jumped up and pulled me into a hug spinning me around. "Oh my gosh I'm going to be a dad! This is amazing news baby!"

"I was worried about what you would say."

"How do you know?"

I looked at Jessica for her to explain and she did. "Brian, I noticed that she had an odd heart beat earlier. I took her to your room and listened to her stomach. I then noticed the second heart beat and just to let you know I've never been wrong about this kind of thing."

"Well, that brings up some problems." Nick said rubbing the back of his neck.

I look over at him confused. "What are you talking about Nicky-pooh?"

"We received a letter from the pure bloods so called master."

"What did it say?"

"He wants you still and he will not stop at anything to get you."

"Damn it, why does something bad have to come along and ruin all the happiness? Its just not fair at all and what is up with them sending notes?"

"Well we don't know why he is still after you." There was a knock at the front door and everyone froze. I sighed and started to walk to the door not thinking about what was just said. I felt someone grab me and I spun around ready to attack. I came face to face with my dad.

"Bell what do you think you are doing?"

"Um... Answering the door."

"I don't think so. They are still after you and I'm not going to lose my daughter." He pushed me behind him and we walked to the door. He opened the door and just looked at the man that was on the other side. He had black with red ring eyes. He had silver hair and looked like he was about 7 foot tall. He was very fit and scared the crap out of me.

"Hello I'm here for Bell." He said with a smirk.

"Who are you and why do you need my daughter?"

"My master sent me here for her and I know she is here so don't play dumb. As for my name it's Tye."

"Well Tye you're not getting my daughter and neither is your master."

"They we will just take her."

"Do you remember what happened last time?"

"Yes, I heard but that's why I brought my master with me."

"Where is he then?" As my dad said that Tye stepped out of the way to reveal another man. Just great, the ass hole himself.

"Little lady I heard that. I know you're behind your father." I froze as he spoke to me. I stepped in front of my dad.

"PEEK-A-BOO I SEE YOU!!!" I scream at him. I look behind me to see that everyone is running to me. "Ok mister whatever your name is I don't think you win at this game. I just want to know why you want me?"

"My name is Lance and you are a very powerful person. I will be taking that power from you."

"Well that sucks big monkey balls. Oh ya, just to let you know it's not going to happen because I'm happy with my mate and I'm going to have his child. So you can just kiss my butt and lick it on the other side!" As I said that I pulled out my swords and went to stab him. He grabbed my wrist and smiled.

"You're mated now and with child. This makes everything interesting."

Rx