I was cut off from my rambling when Mary and Jullie started laughing hysterically.

"Oh..My..God... You should have looked at your face!" Jullie says in between laughs.

"W-what?" I ask, just then Ethan walks into the kitchen. I see him giving me one of his sly smirks as he looks at Jullie and Mary.

"Why are you guys laughing?" He asks as confusion takes over his face.

"N-nothing." Jullie says as she stops laughing, but her voice a bit strained due to all the laughing she did.

"Okay..." Ethan says hesitantly before opening the fridge and taking some milk out.

He goes and makes his cereal while I just stand rooted on my spot. "Um... I will be back in a minute." I say as I rush into my room to wear a pair of pants.

I take out a pair of trousers and slide them up my legs before running back downstairs.

I see everyone sitting on the table having their breakfast.

This one thing I love about the Turner family, no matter what day it is they always try to have at least one meal together as a family.

"Come dear. Have a seat." Mary says once she sees me standing at the entrance.

I give her a smile and take my regular seat, next to Ethan.

Believe it or not, I actually consider this place home. It's more homely than the place I used to live in. I have people here who actually care about me and that's what makes it home.

There is nothing better than being surrounded by the people who care about you. It was something I didn't have a lot while growing up.

"So Ethan and Amelia what's your plan for the day?" David asks us.

Oh I have an idea.

"Oh nothing much. Ethan is taking me to the mall though." I internally smirk while saying this. I know how much Ethan hates the mall, this is gonna be fun.

"What?!" Ethan exclaims looking at me with narrowed eyes.

"Mhm. He promised me yesterday." I say not even looking at Ethan who I am sure is glaring at me.

"I did not! No, under no circumstance am I going to the mall. Last time I went with you and Madison, both of you made me wear a unicorn onesies. And let's not forget the time before that." He says glaring at me.

"Wait what?! You made him wear a unicorn onesie?" David says looking at me with amusement.

"Mhm, I even have a picture." I say with a smirk.

Ethan didn't let me take a picture so I asked Madison to take a picture of him and send it to me. It's saved on my phone and is also his contact image.

In the picture Ethan is looking down at me, while his hands are wrapped around my wrists, putting my hands above my head. Only my back is seen in the picture and most of Ethan's onesie is seen due to the angle the picture is taken in.

"Wait what?! When did you take a picture?" He asks with wide eyes.

"I didn't. Madison did." I say as I lick the yogurt off my spoon.

I see him sigh and eat his food.

"So any other plans then going to the mall?" David asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Woah, let me stop you right there. We are not going to the mall. I repeat, We.Are.Not.Going.To.The.Mall." He says and looks at me while saying the last part.