5

Trigger Warnings: Verbal Abuse 

I immediately got up and told the tall guy to lay on the table.

"Can you take off your shirt?" He nodded. Once his shirt was off, I could see the injuries he had. He had a bullet wound on his shoulder and multiple cuts along his abdomen. I looked around the room and saw a first aid kit. I ran over and grabbed it, but I was trapped in between Bokuto and Akaashi.

"We need to go now." I couldn't believe Bokuto.

"No." I didn't realize that his hand was around my wrist until he tightened his grip. "Bokuto. He needs help. I can help him. After, we can leave, okay? Can you uncuff me?"

"Fine, but hurry." There was a hint of worry in his eyes, but I ignored it. Why is he worrying? I'm not someone who he kidnapped. I walked over to the guy.

"Hi. I'm Asteria. What's your name?" He groaned.

"Lev."

"Okay, Lev. This is going to hurt." I shoved his t-shirt in his mouth to silence the amount of noise. I looked through the kit for some tweezers. Thankfully, the bullet didn't look too deep. I got on the table and straddled him. I was too busy with Lev to see what was happening around me. "I'm sorry." I went in and picked the bullet out. It slipped a few times, but Lev handled it well. "I don't have sewing stuff, so I'm going to staple it." I grabbed a stapler and stabled his wound shut. I grabbed the gauze and wrapped it around his shoulder. I got off him and examined the cuts. They weren't too deep, so I cleaned them up with the alcohol wipes and bandaged them.

I finally looked up to see the chaos around me. They closed the doors, and they all got guns out. "Lev, we need to move you." I helped him up and sat him in the corner. I got up and walked over to Bokuto. "What's going on?"

"It's the Mori and Kitsune Clan." They found me already, but how? It's only been two days. "Stay with Lev." I knew this was serious. I was walking back but was stopped by a voice coming from the other side of the door.

"Asteria. I know you are in there." It was my dad. Honestly, I was more afraid of my dad than Bokuto. "You need to come out here. We can talk about this. You don't have to get married right away. Maybe in a month." I was afraid, angry, and most of all hurt. The one time I needed my family, they bailed and forced me to marry someone I've never met. I looked at Lev. How could someone do that to someone? He didn't have a weapon on him. I remember walking in and looking at him. He was tall, but it didn't see a weapon.

"I don't want to get married." I held on to Bokuto's arm.

"Asteria Akemi Mori. Not only have you disrespected our name, but you deliberately put our clan in danger. You will walk out of that room right now, or everyone in there will die. I will not hesitate to punish you when you get home. You need to be obedient. Why are you troubling these men? You are a useless daughter who doesn't understand her place in the world." I am troubling them. Lev is injured because of me. I don't know who else is, but it's all my fault. "If you come out now, I promise your punishment won't be that bad. It's not like any of those men like you." I let go of Bokuto's arm, but he grabs my hand.

"No. Tell me that you want to be apart of my clan." I looked up at him with tears in my eyes.

"Bokuto, why?"

"Tell me." I looked at him confused. "If you tell me that you want to be apart of my clan, I'll accept you. All you have to say is 'Bokuto, I want to be apart of your clan', and we will all fight for you." I looked around the room to see everyone in a fighting stance.

"You'll fight for me; after, everything I've put you through?"

"Yes. Somehow you made it to my heart." He looked so sincere like he was holding on to something special. I knew what I had to do.

"Bokuto, I want to-" I ripped my hand out of his grasp. "-but, I can't let you get hurt. I'm sorry." I opened the door to see Kita and my dad.

"You promised that you wouldn't hurt them. I'll go with you." My dad walked up to me and slapped me.

"Let's go." He grabbed my arm and pulled me away from them. The last thing I saw was Akaashi holding back Bokuto. "You will be locked up in your room for the rest of your life. You are an ungrateful brat who shouldn't have even bee-" He was cut off by Kita.

"Sir. Let me handle her. She is my fiance and will be living with me from now on." My dad threw me into Kita's arms and stormed away. We made it outside, and I broke down in tears. They were all dead or barely alive. I looked around for Washio and Konoha. When I finally found them, they were barely breathing.

"Kita?" He looked down at me. "Let me help them, please. After, I'll go with you and be an obedient wife."

"Fine." He let go of my arm. I rushed over to Washio first. I turned him over and he had a huge, deep gash across his stomach.

"Hi, Washio. Remember me?" His eyes opened slightly. "I'll be right back. I need to see if anyone else is alive." I checked the pulses of people. Actually, everyone was barely alive. I ran back to Washio and told him to wait a minute. I guess Kita read my mind because he came over with a first aid kit. I smiled. I rummaged through the kit to find no sewing materials, staples then. "Washio, this is going to hurt." I grabbed the stapler and stapled his wound closed. Surprisingly, he took it like a champ. I wrapped his stomach in gauze and went to Konoha, but someone grabbed my hand.

"Don't go with them. Bo-" He started coughing up blood.

"Washio, it's okay. Don't hurt yourself too much. Thank you for that night." I got up and went to Konoha. He wasn't too bad. He had multiple tiny slashes: he just lost a lot of blood. I patched him up and did the same thing to the others outside. I told Kita I was all done and he led me to his car. Kita got into the front passager seat, while I got into the back seat.

"When we arrive, Suna will show you around."

"Okay." I placed my head against the window to look up at the clouds. The sun was setting over the trees, and I could see the tiny stars poking out from the beautiful sky.

BOKUTO'S POV

I had her and now, I lost her. We finally heard their cars leave, so we all rushed outside to see how many we lost. When we got out there, I saw Washio and Konoha. They were all bandaged up. I looked around and saw that everyone was bandaged up.

"Sir." It was Washio. I bent down and grabbed his hand. "She went with them."

"I know."

"Did you tell her?"

"No." Washio laughed at me.

"Are we going to get her back?"

"Yes. Let's get you guys home."