3

Trigger Warnings: guns, a little bit of physical abuse 

After I introduced myself, Bokuto grabbed my handcuffs. "I have some business to attend too. You will be joining me. Don't say anything. Don't touch anything. Don't talk to anyone." I nodded. I didn't know what else to do. "Akaashi, can you get me some rope?" Rope? Why does he need rope? Akaashi left and returned with rope. I watched him tie the rope to the middle of my handcuffs. It's a leash, and I'm the pet.

Bokuto took the other end of the rope and dragged me to another big room. It had bookshelves, a huge black desk in front of a window, and a rectangle table in the middle of the room. He pulled the rope, and I fell on my knees. "I like this position." He stood right in front of me. I could see a tent forming in his pants. "As much as I would love to fuck you right now, you need to get up." I stood up, unaware of what he just said, and followed him to his desk. He had a little chair right next to his desk, which I assumed was mine. I took my seat while Bokuto tied the rope to his desk. I watched him walk to the seat next to Akaashi and take a seat. We sat there for a few minutes until I think, Yukie, knocked on the door and told Bokuto that the guests were here. "Send them up."

It was quiet. I was able to think about how I was going to escape, but I knew Akaashi was watching my every move. He did it in the alleyway. He did it in the car. He's doing it now. He's staring at me, taking in my facial expressions. Kita was right. Akaashi is scary, but Bokuto too. Bokuto has major mood swings, and I can't tell when they are going to happen. My train of thought was interrupted by the office doors opening.

"HEY! HEY! HEY! KUROO! KENMA!" This was a new side of Bokuto.

"Bokuto-san." Bokuto laughed like genuinely laughed. I watched them greet each other. One dude was playing a game. His hair reminded me of pudding. The other guy had wild hair like he forgot to brush it this morning.

"OYA? OYA? OYA? WHO'S THAT LOVELY THING RIGHT THERE?" Before I could think, the bedhead guy was right in front of me with his fingers under my chin. Akaashi and Bokuto looked at each other, not knowing how to answer the question.

"We saved her last night, but so far, she's just causing us trouble," Akaashi said. "She jumped out of a moving car, so we drugged her." Bokuto chimed in.

"She tried to escape my room."

The guy in front of me just started to laugh. "This small girl did all of that. What are you going to do with her? Kill her?" They are going to kill me. I couldn't control my breathing. I felt lightheaded.

"Kuro. Stop. She can hear you. She's right in front of you." Kuroo looked back at me and realized that I couldn't breathe. He grabbed a cup of water from the table and helped me drink the water.

"Whoops. Sorry about that. I'm Tetsuro Kuroo, and that's Kenma Kozume. I'm the leader of the Neko Clan. What's your name?"

"I'm As-"

"Asteria. Now, can we have this meeting?" All eyes were on Bokuto, but his eyes were attached to mine. Kuroo walked back to his seat. I didn't understand half the things they were saying because they were whispering. It didn't really matter though: I was getting sleepy. I rested my arms on Bokuto's desk and closed my eyes. I guess the guys thought I was sleeping because they started to talk louder.

"We have a meeting with Daichi soon. There are rumors that the Mori Clan and the Kitsune Clan are going to form a union. I think they want to take us down. I've seen their spies watching us when we have meetings. That's why I wanted to have it here." They are talking about my arranged marriage.

"Actually, I don't know if that union is going to happen. A little birdy told me that the princess ran away from home."

"Ran away from home? Kita must be pretty upset. Do you know what he's going to do?"

"I heard that he's trying to get some group to help find her. Someone said that there was a big reward."

"She's probably dead by now."

"If that union happens, who knows what's going to happen. We need to move up that meeting with Daichi. We might as well get everyone there."

"Do we have any information about the princess?" The room went quiet. It was too quiet. I heard chairs moving and things being rearranged. I felt the rope being tugged. When I opened my eyes, I saw four scary guys standing around me. Bokuto pulled the rope, so I would fall onto the ground. "Didn't I tell you guys that this was the best position?" He looked at his friends, and they all agreed. Akaashi bent down and roughly grabbed my chin.

"Tell us what you know, Princess." Scared could not describe what I am feeling. I don't know what to say.

"I'm not a princess." There was a stinging sensation on my cheek. I looked at Akaashi. He just slapped me.

"I don't do well with liars. Now, tell me what you know."

"I just f-found out about you guys y-yesterday." Instead of Akaashi asking a question, Kenma put down his video game.

"Are you a spy?"

"N-no. I-I just didn't wa-want to marry K-Kita."

"Why is that?" I looked over at Kuroo. This is so embarrassing.

"I w-want to f-fall in l-love." They all chuckled except for Bokuto. I could tell he was in one of his moods. He bent down and grabbed my face.

"What shall we do with you? We can't let you go home. I guess we have to kill you." He dropped my face and took out his gun from his waist. Once everyone knew what was going on, Kuroo stepped in front of me.

"Dude. Calm down. Can't I at least fuck her first?" He laughed it off.

"Kuro."

"Sorry, wrong time, but dude, calm down. We don't have to kill her. She could be an asset to us."

"No. I have to kill her. She knows too much. There is no way that she can be useful."

"Dude. Seriously. You are freaking me out. Akaashi, can you talk to him?" Akaashi knew exactly what was going on and took the gun from his hand.

"Come on, Bokuto-san. Let's take a walk. Kuroo, can you take her to Bokuto's room. Leave the handcuffs and rope on." Just like that, they both left. Kuroo bent down and wiped my tears.

"I'm sorry that you had to see that." I almost died. It seemed like all four of them were really good friends, so I had to ask the question.

"Kuroo?" He nodded. "Does Bokuto have mood swings?" He looked down.

"Ya. He's usually happy, but recently, he's been more agitated, and I don't think you've helped with that. There's stuff happening that is very dangerous. Be careful around him when he isn't happy. If he does get into one of his moods, get Akaashi." He helped me up and led me to Bokuto's room. Kenma followed us. "Akaashi knows how to calm him down."

When we got to his room, Kuroo and Kenma said their goodbyes and locked the door from the outside. I walked around his room and looked at all of the picture frames. The one on his nightstand stood out the most. It was a picture of him and his family. They all looked similar. I grabbed the frame and took the picture out. I flipped it over. I wanted to see how old he was in this picture, but when I flipped it over, I was hit with a ton of emotions. I quickly placed the frame back to where it was at.

I sat on the bed, waiting for someone to come get me. I was tired, so I crawled under the covers and went to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about the picture. I wonder what happened to them.