11

Trigger Warnings: smut

He attacked lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. His tongue swiped my bottom lip asking for an entrance, but I decided to tease him. He grunted in frustration and grinded his growing member into me. I small moan escaped my lips. Bokuto took this opportunity to slip his tongue in. We fought for dominance, but he won. Once he was satisfied, he started to trail his kiss down to my neck.

"ahh-Bo."

He put his hand gently around my neck which gave him better access. Every time he would suck and bit my skin, a soft moan would leave my mouth. The sensation of his lips disappeared.

"Boku-ahh." He cut me off by roughly kissing my neck.

"All mine." His voice was lower than usual and raspier. If I wasn't turned on before, I am now. He slid off his jersey from my body. His pupils became dilated. I forgot I wasn't wearing a bra. The cold air making my nipples erect. "No bra."

He kissed my collarbone, slowly making his way to my boobs. "Mine." His soft lips soon engulfed my erect nipple.

"Bo." He hummed in response. With one of his hands, he grabbed my other boob and took my nipple in between his fingers. There was so much sensation going on that I could barely think. I ran my hands through his hair, slightly pulling every time he would squeeze or bite my nipples. I moved one of my hands to the hem of his shirt and the other to his pants. "Bo. T-take - fuck - them o-off." I think he got the hint. Again, the sensation left my body. I knew I was already wet. I've never seen someone undress so fast. He threw his shirt somewhere in the room, along with his pants. He left his boxers on, which I didn't like.

He kissed me and left marks all the way down my body to the hem of my panties. "So sexy, baby." He ripped my panties off my body.

"Bo. Those were mine." He rolled his eyes.

"I'll buy another one." He grabbed my legs and lifted them on his shoulders. "I'm going to make you feel so good." He kissed my inner thigh and slowly trailed them up to my wet pussy. His tongue swiped my folds.

"Bo. Fuck." He hummed. He let my legs fall from his shoulders and kissed me. We started to make out again, our tongues fighting for dominance. I was about to win until I felt two fingers slip inside of me. "Fu-fuck." I could feel him smirking through are kisses. He placed his thumb right on my clit.

"This is for earlier." His thumb started to move over my clit while his fingers were going in and out of me.

"I-I'm go-going to c-cum, Bo." Right when I said that, he stopped. "Bokuto. Why did you sto-" The sensation I was feeling came back. "F-fuck y-you."

"Babygirl, your pussy feels so good around me." He slowly started to thrust. He immediately found my g-spot.

"Fuck. R-Right there." His thrust were speeding up and getting deeper. "Bo-Bokuto, I'm going to c-cum."

"Then, cum." Just like that, I came all over him. I was so tired but he kept going. He flipped me over, so my ass was in the air. He gripped my hips a little too hard. I knew I was going to have bruises tomorrow. His hand found its way to my hair and pulled me up so my back was against his chest. He just get slamming into me harder and harder. I couldn't stay up on my own. I could feel my body giving out, but Bokuto wrapped his huge arms around me while he fucked me through my second orgasm.

"Ride me, babygirl." He flipped us over so I could be on top. My legs were a little too weak to do anything, and my pussy was so sensitive. I put my hands on his chest and slowly raised my hips up and brought them down slowly. This was my chance to play him. I kissed his neck letting my nipples rub against his bare chest. At some points, I would tighten my walls around his cock and slide down his cock super slow. "Don't tease." I just smirked and continued to do what I was doing.

"F-fuck." He grabbed my hips and thrusted his cock inside my pussy. I guess my pace was too slow for him. All you could hear were are skins hitting each other and our moans due to the pleasure that was happening. My body was hovering over his and he took the opportunity to play with my tits. He grabbed one of my nipples and brought it too his mouth. He used his other hand to rub my clit. "Bokuto, I need to cum."
"Me too. Cum with me."

I waited until he was ready, but it seemed like forever. His thrusts were getting sloppier. "Cum now, baby." I released my cum on to his cock for the third time while he released his load inside of me. At that moment, my body gave out, and I fell on his chest. He continued to thrust inside of me until we were done riding our highs. "You did so good." He kissed my forehead and walked to the bathroom. I could hear the water turn on. He came back, picked me up and set me in the warm bath. Once I was in, he came in behind me.

He helped me wash my hair, and I helped him wash his. Once I was done washing myself, I climbed out of the bathe, but fell. My legs felt like jello and my body aches everywhere. Bokuto just laughed. "You might not be able to walk. Here, I got you!" He climbed out and wrapped me in a towel. I dried myself off while Bokuto went to get me a change of clothes.

He came back with new panties and one of his t-shirts. I was able to be the clothes on but it took awhile. He carried me to the bed and laid me down making sure I was comfortable before he joined me. The warmth of his body engulfed me while his arms wrapped around my body.

"Bo?"

"Yep!"

"I'm tired."

"Then, go to sleep. I'll be right here when you wake up." I turned my head around and kissed him. I closed my eyes and soon sleep took over my body.