Chapter 5

Jaden pov

Its been a few months I've never seen josh this happy even with nessa he wasn't that happy...

but then I saw him walking down the stairs and he looked a mess he was wearing sweats with joggers... and he walked into the livingroom he had messy hair and everyone looked at him "are you okay?" Avani asked him softly as she saw he was about to break down in tears... the first thing Addison did was giving him a hug and he cried in her arms... "what's wrong..." she asked soft as he cried in the hug... "Amelie and I broke up...." he said crying and everyone looked shocked "wait why..." Avani asked standing up... "we were together yesterday night and... we started to argue for the first time about allot of things and we started to see how different we were and how we didn't work after the argue... we would sit 10 feet apart not saying shit to each cause we were to scared to hurt the other feeling.. and then she left to leave and I stopped her trying to fix it and she told me that it maybe was time for us to move on... and if destiny tells us our paths will cross soon again it will and then she left and before she left I could hear her burst in tears... and I've never felt a heart break like that.." he said and cried harder in addisons arms... and Avani said "I'm going to see if she's okay..." she said and I nodded wanting to see "I'm coming too I'm sensitive to see josh cry like this" Anthony said... and we three went into avanis jeep and drove to amelies house... we got to her dads house and avani knocked and the door opened softly seeing Lev her step brother "oh are you guys here for my sister?" He asked and we nodded "she's in the backyard so you can walk around the house." And we nodded thanking him and he closed the door "what is she doing in the backyard" Anthony asked confused and we walked around the house softly and there she was sitting on the ground with a blanket around her wet hair and something infront of her crying... and my heart stopped she looked broken... Avani softly sat next to her like us and Avani said "I'm sorry for the break up..." and she didn't look at us... "it's not ur fault.." she said crying.... "how did the argument start.." Anthony asked and Avani looked at him stupid... "Nessa texted him saying he needed to come over..." she said softly wiping her tears... "so because of nessa you two broke up?" I asked and she said "I don't know maybe it's better this way..." and Avani said "Amelie look at me and tell me you don't love josh." Amelie looked her in the eyes and said "I... love josh and I want him to be happy... with someone else..." she said tears streaming out of her eyes... "he also loves you... just try over.." Anthony said and she said "I can't... I know him and nessa are going out tonight to reconnect and I genuinely hope he'll be happy with someone soon and our paths will cross but for now god chose us to be alone..." she said and Avani softly hugged her.... and I looked at the box infront of her... "oh a memory box?" I asked and she nodded "I'm going to bury it under my favorite tree..." and we cheered her up and buried it all together and she planted a dandelion at the place josh his favorite plant... and she went inside to shower while we left to go back to sway we got there and nessa was there... "how's she?" Cynthia asked "she's worse then josh." I said and josh looked at us... "really..." he said soft and Anthony nodded "aww I feel so sad." Addison said and Bryce agreed like this was the most unexpected break up ever... nessa and josh went out to talk and I said "dude we need to get them back together cause if nessa gets back with josh who knows when Amelie and josh will happen again" and everyone agreed...

Its been 4 months without Amelie... we've been hanging with her for the first 2 months but then she kinda just disappeared... nessa and josh were back together... and we were all in the livingroom and kio said "omg look at this" he showed Avani and she read something for a few seconds and her mouth dropped "I have to go.." she said grabbing her phone and Anthony looked at kios phone and also stood up... "what's wrong?" Josh asked and kio said "check tiktokroom" and I grabbed my phone and looked

Tiktokroom

#TMZNEWSTTR confirmed Singer/actor/dancer Amelie Anderson is in the hospital?? Hope she is getting better

I looked shocked "Okay a few of us should go like 3... I say Jaden, Avani and I" Bryce said and Addison looked at him mad "and Addison." And she smiled and josh said "check us up." As if he cared and avani rolled her eyes on him and we left fast we got into Addisons Jeep and we drove to the hospital and we got there and we got to the service "hi we're here for Amelie Anderson?" And she said "brought in 4 hours ago.... room 67" and we nodded and we got the elevator and we got to the etage.... we got to her room seeing no one at front... and we sat down and a doctor walked out "here for Amelie?" He asked confused and we nodded "Okay come in." He let us in and there she laid... eyes closed and a machine next to her "what happened?" Addison asked soft standing next to her bed "she got a panic attack and stopped breathing..." the doctor said sad... "has she woken up?" I asked and he said "not yet... we can wake her up but she'll be hurt by it so we're not planning that she can wake up any moment... and he left the room and we sat down.. seems like her parents came before us... cause her bed had flowers and stuffed animals.... "can you hear me?" Bryce asked her "are you stupid?" Addison said and Avani said "there is a chance she can" and I nodded "what if we say the word josh and she like wake up." Bryce said laughing and then you heard "josh..." and we all looked at Amelie who softly opened her eyes and looked around her seeing us... "Bryce damm." Addison said... she started to realize where she was "oh... you guys are so nice for visiting." She said softly and we smiled and said "do you feel okay?" And she nodded softly...