Chapter 2

Josh pov

I woke up and looked around me searching my phone and then saw my MacBook on and... there she was laying on her bed sleeping and I smiled... she looked beautiful so peaceful.... I grabbed my phone and took a screenshot on my MacBook and saw she softly woke up she turned her body and then her eyes open softly... wow her eyes are two different colors... one eye is light brown and the other is light blue... she was perfect.... she looked around her and her eyes landed on her MacBook "hey goodmorning." She said with a smile and I smiled and said "good morning Elie." And she laughed that nickname came yesterday night... "okay can I face time you around 1, I need to shower, breakfast and clean my room but I'll face time you when I clean my room." And I smiled and said "yea ofcourse talk to you later?" And she nodded and I hanged up and I showered thinking.... I have to tell nessa that I don't wanna get back together anymore... I wore this

And walked down the stairs and went into the livingroom seeing everyone with nessa, mads, Addison and Avani

And walked down the stairs and went into the livingroom seeing everyone with nessa, mads, Addison and Avani... "what were you doing last night?" Bryce asked sus... "breathing and you?" And nessa said "seriously josh what were you doing... everyone heard you laughing and loud talking." And Addison said "wow ur clothes style has changed you look so much better in clothes like that..." and I smiled "thanks it wasn't my idea but I like it." And mads said "who's idea was it... that person has a good sense of style..." and I laughed "yea she does." And nessa immediately asked "who's she?" And I looked at her for a second... "Nessa we need to talk." And Kio said "are you like gonna drop her for who?" And everyone looked at me and I said "I'm sorry I... I just lost it." I said looking at her and she looked at the ground for a second "who is she?" She asked me... "a girl I accidentally fell for I'm sorry.." and mads said "how does she look like.." and I stayed quiet... "josh just tell us we won't get mad.." and I said "blond." And everyone looked at me shocked "you don't even like blond girls!" Bryce said laughing thinking I was crazy and Cynthia said "that's crazy." And Jaden agreed with her... "seriously you hate blond out of what direction josh! What type of eyes does she have so you know the color?" Nessa asked me ridiculous.... "josh dude do you?" And i said "blue-honey brown" I said soft sitting down... "that's wow... she has two different eyes?" Mads asked shocked... and I nodded "and she's blond wow... that just means she's gorgeous as if" Avani said and I said "I didn't fell for her as in how she looks I love her personality" and mads said "describe her personality..." and I said "she is challenging, and truthful.... she can shot gun a redbull in 3 seconds" and Jaden said "OKAY NOT GONNA LIE THAT WOULD MAKE ALL OF US FALL IN LOVE!" And everyone laughed "she has style... she's genuinely" and Addison said "aww... how old is she?" And i said "17 she's turning 18 in 30 days." And Anthony said "damm counting off..." and I laughed "how many siblings?" Quinton asked... everyone wanted to know about her thinking I fell for someone who I don't even know... "2 sisters 1 is 3 years younger and the other is her twin sister but there not identical but they live with her mom cause her parents divorced so her dad has another woman who is her stepmom and she has a step brother." I said and they looked shocked "what's her favorite song?" Nessa asked "sweater weather by the neighborhood." And Addison said "favorite show?" And i said "the society" and Cynthia asked "does she has a platform?" And i nodded "higher then mine." And everyone looked shocked and I nodded "you really know allot about her.." nessa said soft "I'm sorry ness it wasn't my intention to hurt you... or take it this far" and she nodded "how tall is she?" Addison asked knowing I love short girls... "ur height." And everyone looked shocked "ur taste has changed so much." Mads said laughing and I nodded we all ate breakfast... and I got a text saying "I just made a TikTok page my friend ansley recommended me to do it or she'll kill me" I read in my head and softly laughed and texted back saying send me ur username.... I putted my phone down and everyone looked at me "is that ur mystery girl?" Jaden asked and I said... "shut up." And he grabbed his phone "I bet in one day I can find her." And i said "bet if you do I'll give you my credit card and you can do whatever you have till tomorrow morning." And he laughed and grabbed his phone and started searching and Jaden stood up "no cap I think I found her" and everyone looked at me.... "oh god" mads said laughing.