Epsiode 2

(Okay Just a heads up, this chapter might be a little bit confusing, so there's going to be two parts (I think) so I can fully explain about the world Kim Cho-Hee was reincarnated into and this chapter might be a little bit confusing)

[🌹🌹🌹]

The world that Kim Cho-Hee was reborn into is called Azur lane, this world is were all magical being and species lives in.

Illustrious is a family of warriors. They can easily be identify as an Illustrious by their beautiful blue or purple aura.

(The picture above is the house of Illustrious as while as the branch family too)

Many people beside the Illustrious are born with blue or purple aura, but the only difference is the the Illustrious shines brighter and would usually have snowflakes or small flowers around their aura.

The Illustrious family began, when a poor woman was born blind with white hair, and later meet a noble man with jewel eyes. She feel in love with personality and the way he treated everyone with kindness. They soon married and had a child born with beautiful snow white hair, and bright jewel eyes.

The man and woman names are still unknown from this day, so the descendants name them the woman the "Winter Goddess" because of her white hair and the man "The Water God" Because bright jewel eyes, that remind people of the ocean.

The heir to the Illustrious, is decided after many trails and errors.

[🍁🍁🍁]

14 generation later, would be when the Illustrious branch family begins. A woman name Amber who had red-orange eyes with bright red hair was the fiance of a man that was the 5th born heir to the Illustrious family.

They fell in love during one of the Royal gathering, it was love at first sight. They soon got married and a son together who was born with dark-ish red hair and orange-red eyes, with a powerful red aura that had small orange like flowers.

(Side note: Just like I said people born outside or have no connection to the Uzumaki or Illustrious they are not related to them in any way)

That branch was known as the uzumaki branch, due to how bright their personality was and with how much stamina they had (which was huge).

The Second branch was known as the Hibari Branch. A young woman born with black hair and bright blue eyes fell in love with one of Uzumaki branch 2nd heir. The 2nd heir had meet the open in the forest of magic where they got to know each other better.

(Side note: The same applies to the Hibari clan/branch)

They soon got married and the young woman gave birth to a young daughter born with dark-blue hair and green eyes. The child aura was a powerful green with green snowflakes circle it.

Those where the two branches of the Illustrious family.

[A/n: I decided to change things a little. Each episode, whenever there is a new character or family they will be a quick author note or I'll just write as story goes on about there status/background info]

Illustrious rules for Royal gathering or party : (that everyone knows)

1. Only bow to those that you deeply respect.

2. When someone blows to you, but you don't like them, walk past them they are not worth your time.

3. When someone blows to you and you nod your head, that means you look forward to meeting them again.