flashbacks-"breath"(T.W.)

it was a few days after five left, and i can't do this i
alone.

reginald has been throwing new tests at me and i can't take it.i can't sleep i can't breath, i'm so broken and lost without him

t.w.

it was 2 am. no ones awake. i walked to the bathroom and starred at myself. so pathetic. so weak.so useless without five.

i broke the mirror into shards and the floated around my body. i can't take this anymore. i wont take this anymore.

i grabbed an especially sharp shard, and i cut. i cut from my wrist to the inside of my elbow where they usually take your blood. i did this on both arms, i was too numb to feel it.

i backed to the wall and slid down crying.i love five, and without him i am nothing. i heard muffled nicks on the door, and i locked it and moved all the furniture in the bathroom to the door.

blood stained the floor and the carpets. i took a drag of one of the cigarettes/weed stick klaus hid in the cabinet and lit it with the lighter i kept on me for klaus. the room started to spin, from the weed cigarette or from blood loss.

i ran a hand through my hair as i sat on the floor. i heard the pounding on the door get louder as my ears started to ring.

i started to see black and i fell over to the floor and closed my eyes. i was done.

allison's pov

i woke up in the middle of the night, oblivious of the time, and i had to pee.

i walked over to the bathroom and heard light sniffles. i assumed it was y/n, she has been taking five leaving pretty hard. me ben diego and vanya have been trying to make her feel better, but i don't think we're good enough

she needs five

i knocked on the door, but i could hear the lock click and stuff being shuffled

i whispered her name, but i don't think she could hear me.

i waited two minutes but i couldn't hear anything so i knocked a little harder.

"please y/n, i have to use it so can you hurry"

i waited another two minutes and i heard nothings so i went to wake luther. after shacking him up he walked to the bathroom.

"something's blocking the door" he whispered to me
"yea, i gathered that much, push it open" i whispered back "what if she's naked" he said. this boy-"close your eyes".

he struggled but sooner pushed whatever it was out the way.

"thank you now turn around just in case she is naked" i whispered. when he did, i flicked on the light and gasped. y/n was laying in a puddle of her blood. i slowly backed away from the scene, holding my mouth.

"what-" luther said turning around. "grace!" he yelled running over to y/n, probably to pick her up.
i couldn't move or breathe, sure i've seen blood on missions and stuff, but this is y/n.

luthers yelling woke all my family up, and soon everyone ran to the bathroom. everyone looked so shocked and scared

"is she gonna be okay?"ben asked as tears fell down his face. "go back to your rooms at once." dad said brushing off everybody while bringing y/n to the infirmary.

reginalds pov

i stopped grace from trying to save y/n. she's immortal anyway, so she'll wake up fully healed soon.

i knew she was close to her sibling five, but i didn't know she'd go this far. all these emotions, they make you weak.

i called allison down.no one should remember this. "you will rumor all your siblings to forget, including y/n once she wakes." i told her. she nodded with a blank expression and ran off, making them all forget.

time skip~

it was the next day and y/n woke up. all her scars where gone, and i made allison rumor her to forget what she did and to stop being upset about five. i can't have her repeating what she did again.

a/n-hello. i will start the next book tomorrow whoop whoop!