chapter 6

as i drove to my apartment, i tried to figure out what to tell chris (fiancé). i brought my phone with me, and so far i haven't gotten a call or text all day. weird.

i got out of my car and locked it. i slowly walked up to my door and unlocked it. when i walked in, i was shocked to see chris, with another woman, making out on the couch.

"what..the actual...fuck." i said trying to comprehend what i was seeing. the women tried to cover herself as she scrambled out the door. if this weren't such a serious situation, i would've laughed loudly at her .

"y/n why do you look so young, where have you been" he started to question me. i rolled my eyes as i focused trying to look in his head

' i found out y/n was pregnant today. i can't just leave, i had proposed not to long ago after hearing she was infertile. i didn't want kids, and i still don't. little did she know i've been cheating with a co-worker. i can't let her find out, she was apart of the umbrella academy for christ sake, who knows what her siblings might do to me'

as the thoughts and visions stopped, tears streamed down my face. i thought he loved me.

"how could you! you said you were glad, ecstatic about me being able to have children!" i yelled as my voice cracked in sadness

"y/n you left me no choice"

"there's always a choice! why couldn't you just talk to me about it"

"y/n you would have never agreed. you were so excited about having children. i didn't want any. i still don't. if anything, i'm glad you aren't pregnant"

i stared at him in shock. "you bitch!" i yelled slapping him.

t.w. abuse,violence, blood,trauma (if you are uncomfortable i suggest you skip to the next episode)

i didn't expect him to grab my wrist and throw me to the ground.

he started kicking me in the ribs and in the face. i tried to push him off me but in this body he was to overpowering.

"stop, please!" i managed to yell in-between kicks

he grabbed me by the neck and lifted me up on the wall. he was going to kill me.

i scratched at him until i snapped. i grabbed his wrists and i used my powers to break his legs, then his arms, then his fingers. i watched as he screamed in agony.

something over powering flowed through me like an electric shock, i wasn't in control.

i made him explode,causing all the blood to splatter on my face and my clothes.

regaining control of myself,i gasped at what i just did.

i looked around the now covered in blood room.

i screamed in horror when i reached a mirror. i looked like i had dived into a river of blood.

i searched through minds through the world until i found vanyas. i teleported to her to find her and five in her apartment.

they looked at me in horror as i was covered head to toe in blood

fives pov
i just finished telling vanya about the apocalypse as y/n teleported into the room. she was covered in blood and was crying and shaking

"oh my god, y/n what the hell happened" vanya said getting closer to y/n. this only seemed to make her cry more.

"uhm" vanya turned to me with a mix or horror and worry written all over your face. i shrugged honestly not knowing what to do

" why don't you take a shower and maybe we can talk about what happened, yea?" vanya asked gesturing towards the bathroom

y/n nodded and followed her not even glancing at me

y/n pov
vanya showed me how to use the shower and gave me a wash cloth to help clean myself as long as some spare clothes she was gonna give claire for christmas.

as the warm water hit my face, i kept seeing the sight of him blowing up replay in my memory.

"why did i do that, i didn't mean to do that" i repeatedly whispered to myself.

i washed my hair and looked as the blood ran through the water on the floor of the shower

eventually i calmed myself down enough to stop crying and soon after i got dressed and went back to the living room where five was cleaning the blood left on the floor

"hi n/n. are you feeling any better" vanya asked as she hugged me. i shakily hugged her back as i answered "a little".

"you wanna talk about what happened?" she asked as she pulled away and held my hands

i looked at her, then five, then her again. "promise me you won't hate me" i said holding back tears

they promised and i showed them the whole thing in there mind

once they finished "watching" they looked at me with glossy eyes

five walked over to me and hugged me tightly. i hugged back and buried my face in his neck as i started crying again.

after a while vanya hugged me and laid a blanket on the couch for me to sleep on and went to her room to sleep.

"five?"
"yea"
"will you stay here with me tonight" i asked looking into his eyes i adored so much
"of course" he said laying next to me as he rapped his arms around my torso.

i felt calm, and later fell asleep some how

a/n- it's christmas eve!! i'll try to do two or more episodes today and tomorrow in light of the holidays!!
i hope you enjoyed, this wasn't one of my better chapters, but anyway stay spunky, say groovy, stay fresh