dhà

Normal POV

Otto was showing Daegan around the school after their long introduction with the principal and the other exchange program kids. Daegan really didn't listen to it, clocking out mentally the second the man took in his appearance and mentally labelled him as a "problem child".

He didn't really give a fuck anyway, not like he had to care what this old bastard thought about him. They couldn't exactly send him back home.

At the moment, Otto was giving him some boring drawn out speech about the "dire consequences of tardiness and skipping" and the ginger could give less than two fucks about it.

Instead he looked around, glaring at the people that gawked at him like some circus freak. Was it the thick as shit accent? The death stare or the fire red hair? They acted like they had never seen a foreign exchange student before, let alone a Scottish one.

Daegan's scoping soon came to a halt as something caught his eyes or better yet, someone.

Mid sentence, he slapped Otto' arm roughly, getting his attention nonetheless,"Wha is that?", he asked, pointing over at the cute boy by himself across the hall

Mid sentence, he slapped Otto' arm roughly, getting his attention nonetheless,"Wha is that?", he asked, pointing over at the cute boy by himself across the hall. It was hard to see through the bodies, but Daegan's height allowed him to towering over the crowds and thankfully allowed him to see the ebony beauty. (Who is that?)

He was stunning: dark brown impossibly smooth skin, full pretty lips, and dark eyes hidden behind thick black glasses. He was so small, even without comparing him to Daegan's height, the teens around him even towering over him. He was perfect.

Otto followed his gaze over to see the small boy filling his book bag,"Oh him? Man that's Tenoa", he explained simply. He had talked to him a few times around town; he was closed off, but okay in his book.

"Tenoa", Daegan murmured the name, enjoying how it rolled of his tongue. It was perfect; a beautiful name for a vision as such. His eyes were glued to the boy across the way. He looked entranced and hungry and Otto seemed to notice his look as well.

His jaw dropped slightly,"Oh you're into that?", he questioned, pointing between him and the small boy who was still going through his locker.

Daegan's entire body went stoic at the phrasing,"Aye, a'm", he clarified sharply, turning to his guide,"Dae ye hae a kinch wi' that?", his face suddenly hardened; prepared for a possible homophobic spout that would no doubt end with the Martin child beaten to a pulp. (Yes, I am. Do you have a problem with that?)

As if it was possible, he squared his shoulder back, towering over him even more at his full 6"7 height.

Otto, being a smart boy, sensed his apprehension and immediately went to remedy it. He held up his hands in surrender, shaking his head,"Nah mane, it's cool", he promised, yet took a step back,"just surprised, guess my a gay-dar off", he joked lightly up at his foreign friend? Yeah friend.

Although Otto was smiling, Daegan held a straight face. Whatever joke he had attempted to make wasn't as funny to the latter.

Realizing that it would only get more awkward from here, Otto decided it would be best to thrown in the metaphorical towel. He clapped his hands together,"Well imma let you get settled before the bell and then- "

Before he could finish speaking, Daegan was walking away to towards the dark skin boy.

He didn't even know if he was into guys, but Daegan could just tell. Unlike Otto, Daegan's gaydar was never off and right now it was screaming for him to claim the little mouse boy sooner rather than later.

He was his.