𝐈𝐈 ; the old 𝖓𝖊𝖜 girl

Start from the beginning

The man took a sip of his dark coffee after asking, "Maybe because of those amazing hairstyles you have, Y/N? Like serious, how do you do them?"

Currently, Y/N had her h/t h/c hair braided in faux locs with some of the braids having a ring or two on them. Her hair styled in two buns with two strands framing her face. She learned do to those hairstyles from her mother and grandmother and practise using the curtain ends until she got to do it on her own.

"Mom/ Mum and Grandma." She said briefly.

"Now what's this book you're reading?" The librarian traces the many creases in their transparent plastic covering as he read the title aloud.

"The Belladonnas?" He said with a questioning tone, his gaze meeting Y/N's briefly before returning to the red and black book now in his possession. "I didn't think someone like you would be interested in the Belladonna Sisters."

"I didn't either." she shrugged.

"Amai Doku and Aisuru Zetsubō, the lust-filled demonic sisters of the underworld seek out into the human world for a bite of mankind?!" The male swallowed the sudden lump down his dry throat. He handed the book back to Y/N. "Pardon my language but shit.. that is very... um.."

"Explicit." Y/N filled the blank space. He agreed, "I'll put the book back, I'm surprised it's a school book for high schoolers."

"Agreed Y/N." The librarian retreated to his desk as Y/N walking up to the large wooden bookshelves trying to find the exact spot she grab it from.

"Well, that's rather rude." The Belladonna sulked to the librarian at his desk, he didn't hear her of course, because she wasn't hungry yet, nor was he worthy for her treat anyway.

Suddenly a student appeared into her field of view, it was a young boy with pink hair reminiscent of cotton candy, which reflected his personality she sensed in him - hopefully his taste. The demon already looking for snack walking around bookshelf not realising her wing hit a book down, resulting in an 'ow!' to come from the boy.

Or that's what she thought.

Around the corner, she saw that book hit the girl from before on the head. As her hunger lengthened, Amai founded out that the boy's name was Itadori Yuji and the girl Y/N Bunko.

She watched as the two quickly tidied themselves up, the demon smirked, "This should be interesting."

"Oh shoot, I'm so sorry!" Y/N apologised, after going on her toes putting her book back in its place.

The stranger said, "Wait no I kinda need that!" The boy reached over his head to retrieve the red book. That would such an easy task if he didn't realise how close he was to the girl right below him, and pause in that position.

Even though she was pressed against the bookshelf, Y/N with no any navigation was able to retrieve her book in her hands waiting for the cotton candy mess above her who still hasn't moved.

"Hi."
"You can move now."
"I am so sorry!" He yelled.
"Shhh!" The Librarian shushed.
"I am so sorry..." He whispered then slowly got out of his position. "I'm Itadori Yuuji.. nice to meet you."

"Bunko Y/N, nice to meet you too."

"Bunko, huh?" The pink-haired boy repeated. He look away in thought before returning to Y/N's gaze. "Your name sounds so familiar, but I've never seen you before. Are you related to Bunko Azumi?"

"Somewhat." She shrugged as she slowly started to hug her (Amai's) leather book for comfort. "I mean she's the prettiest girl in our school, there's no way I could be the younger sister to her." The degrading type, interesting.

Compliment her. "Well, I wouldn't be surprised if you were." He says innocently.

She laughed her nervousness away. Y/N quickly came to her senses "That's sweet. Thanks!"

She handed the boy the book, feeling warm after his words. That was the first time that a boy ever been kind to her, most boys would just bully her or just laugh at her appearance making the girl feel uncomfortable in her skin.

"Oh, Belladonnas?" Itadori spotted. "You must be interested in cults, right. I mean the belladonna story is very iconic in that area. You should join the occult club!"

"I... don't know." She trailed her response.

"It's only the three of us." He reassured with a smile. "We don't bite!"

"I'll think about it." And before she knew it the boy vanished in remarkable speed. She stood there looking back at the previous, the thought of "Did that happen?" Ran through her head. Y/N shrugged her shoulders and packed up her mess on her table.

"She's perfect.." A voice whispered loud enough for Y/N to hear she turned around to see no one but the librarian tidying himself up.

"Strange.."

no. A

"couldn't get her, so we got this other chick." he explained. he threw the other girl by the hair onto the ground.

 he threw the other girl by the hair onto the ground