Chapter 1: Greenie

~Y/n P.O.V.~

I felt numb. Like I couldn't breathe. Like I was drowning. These people, staring at. Looking down at me. They were in lab coats, talking to each other, taking notes. Sometimes, I would see, a woman. A blonde woman. Looking at me with sad eyes. And this, boy and girl. They'd watch me, as well.

Both dark hair, the boy had chocolate brown eyes, while the girl had blue eyes. They looked familiar. I kept banging on the glass. Water filling my lungs. It felt like forever, hours and hours, of me trying to get out of there, until my eyes rolled to the back of my head, passing out.

After that, was strange. I heard gears moving. I could smell metal. Just then, I woke up, gasping before coughing, water leaving my mouth. I was sweaty. Sweat dripping down my forehead. Hyperventilating, while I was looking around, the small metal box I was in. I stumbled a little, but got onto my feet, "HELP!" I screamed out.

"SOMEONE! HELP ME!" I continued screaming, "Please!" I whispered, before stumbling again, falling back on my butt. The metal box, continued going upwards, till it came to a halt, making me look around in confusion.

Suddenly, the doors to the box opened, revealing sunlight. I put my hand over my eyes, not use to the bright light yet. I was still heavily breathing. I heard more doors opening, till I heard deep voices, whispering, causing me to look up, just to see boys all around me.

No girls.

All boys.

"It's a girl." I heard one of them whisper.

"What the shuck?!" I heard another one exclaim.

I continued glancing through all of them, till I heard heavy footsteps jump into the box, making me jump and look to where it came from. Right in front of me, stood a very tall boy, he looked pretty strong, and he had weird eyebrows. All of a sudden, he grabbed me and tossed me out, landing on my side, causing me to groan.

I crawled backwards while all the boys started to surround me. I couldn't take it. So, I quickly got up to my feet, and ran for it. I don't know where I was running to, but I had to get away from that big crowd of boys.

"We got a runner!" I heard a boy yell, while all the other ones were cheering.

I continued running really fast, glancing back at the crowd of boys, just to see that they were still standing where they were. I made a mistake of glancing at them, causing the next thing I knew, I was on the ground, face first while rolling. I tripped. I heard footsteps coming towards me, while I finally stopped on my back, panting.

While I was doing that, I saw someone looking down at me, crouched down. It was a boy. He had dark skin, he looked nice, but intimidating.

"Hey, greenbean." He greeted.

I furrowed my brows, looking at him. He chuckled, smiling at me before standing up, holding out his hand to me. I was hesitant at first, but took it, letting him pull me up to my feet. Once I stood up, I realized that the boy in front of me, was kinda short. But, he was taller than me, though. I glanced at the place I was in, the boys from earlier weren't where they were standing anymore. They were all separated, looked like they were working.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the boy in front of me, "My names Alby," he introduced, "Do you remember anything about yourself? Where your from? Your name?" Alby asked.

I thought for a moment, before something came to my mind. Y/n. That must be my name. "Uh," I muttered, "Y/n. My name, it's Y/n." I mumbled, looking at the ground.

Alby nodded, smiling at me, "Well Y/n, welcome to the glade." He motioned to the place we were in. I looked around again, studying the 'glade', before I realized,