History Begins

Dean's POV:

  Waking up was something I hated, I hated having to wake up in my house hold. My parents don't love me and I came out to them as bisexual and they hate me even more.

  I got out of my bed quietly and got dressed, I put on my jeans along with a plain black t-shirt. I had my letterman jacket on, it was red with white. I grabbed my bag and quietly got out of the house as best I could and went in my car. It was a 1967 Chevy impala.

  My dad couldn't take care of it anymore so he gave it to me, I drove out and headed to the school but first I went to go pick up my friend Benny.

  Benny is one of the friends that stayed with me when I came out, he didn't care and he knew I didn't like him.

  Story:

  Benny hopped into the passenger seat of the impala, "Benny, I know your straight."

  "Yea?"

  "But isn't our new history teacher Mr. Novak hot?"

  "Uhmm, he's your teacher Dean."

  "So, he's hot."

  "Okay you know you don't have a chance with him."

  "Why do you say that?"

  "You're a minor he's a adult."

  "And?"

  "Dean it's illegal."

  "Fine."

  Dean drove to the school and they went into History class, Benny stood by Dean's desk. "So where is your little crush?" Benny asked Dean teasingly.

  "Shut up." Dean then noticed Castiel walking through the class, "You two are early."

  "Yea, I like being early." Dean said smiling looking at Castiel.

  Benny shot Dean a look of disapproval, "What?" Dean whispered to Benny.

  "You better not try shit Dean." Benny said whispering then leaving after.

  Dean walked up to Mr. Novak's desk, "Hello Mr. Novak."

  "Hello Dean." Castiel turned around from writing on the board to face Dean.

  "I was wondering what we will be learning today?" Dean said leaning against the empty part of the white board.

  "History."

  "Well yea." Dean laughed.

  Castiel smiled, "Listen Dean, I would love to chat but I have to write this down."

  Dean then nodded and backed off of the board and leaned against Novak's desk, "So how do you like the town?" Dean asked.

  "I like the town it's beautiful." Castiel said writing the morning assignment on the board.

  Dean was checking out Castiel's ass, Castiel takes his trench coat off when he gets to his classroom so it wasn't covering anything.

  Castiel turned around seeing Dean was looking at his ass, "Where you?"

  "What no!" Dean began to get flustered, and put his hand on his neck rubbing it and biting his lip.

  "You were!" Castiel said he folded his arms looking at Dean.

  "No, I'm sorry sir." Dean then looked at the ground, beginning to walk to his desk.

  Castiel saw his door was closed and no one else was in the room or hallway. Castiel grabbed Dean's wrist, pulling him to Castiel, "Sir..."

  Castiel then looked at Dean in his eyes and his lips, "I want to keep this job Dean, you're beautiful and hot. But I can't when you're a minor."

  "I'm eighteen."

  "I can't date a student, but your something else Dean." Castiel put one hand on Dean's cheek.

  Dean became flustered, Dean then looked at Castiel and gave him a small kiss on his lips.

  He pulled away and looked into Castiel's eyes, "Dean..." Castiel said looking at him and brushing his hand through Dean's hair.

  "Yes."

  "This can't happen, not when you're in school."

  Dean nodded and backed away, he went back to his desk, minutes go by and students came in. Castiel couldn't stop looking at Dean, he knows he shouldn't because he is his student.

But at the same time their both considered adults, but Dean is also a high school student. He knows that if they got caught Castiel would get arrested for having a relation with a student.

Class started and he gave everyone the task to write down the answer for the morning activity on a piece of paper, Dean got his done while everyone was still working.

Castiel saw Dean was done by him putting his head up from the paper and putting his pencil in his mouth, staring at Castiel. Castiel didn't mind Dean staring at him but he knew he couldn't be more then a student and a teacher with him.

Class goes by quick, and Castiel handed out homework. Dean was the last one to get homework due to him being in the back, Castiel had a sticky note on it that told him to stay after school today.

Dean read it and put the paper in his folder, and in his bag. The bell rang and everyone left, Castiel didn't have a second hour he only taught first, fourth, fifth, and sixth hour history.

Dean walked up to Mr. Novak's desk, "Mr. Novak, why do you want to see me after school?"

Castiel looked around and no one but Dean and him were in there, Castiel closed the door and turned to Dean. Castiel went to a whisper, "Dean we can't happen you know that right, your my student and I'm your teacher."

"A very hot teacher."

"Dean... I'm serious."

"I'm serious too, your a very very hot teacher." Dean smirked tilting his head biting his lip while looking at Cas.

"Dean..."

"What?" Dean then went to Cas and grabbed his hand.

"I don't care that your my teacher Mr. Novak."

"Well I do I can't loose my job." Castiel said taking his hands out of Dean's going to his desk and sitting in his seat.

  Dean went to Castiel's desk, and turned his chair around to face him. Dean grabbed his tie and pulled Castiel closer to him their lips almost touching, "So you don't like this?"

  "I...I do..."

  Dean then kissed Castiel on the lips, "Dean!" Castiel said.

  "What?" Dean pulled away from him holding his tie still staring into his eyes.

  "This can't happen..."

  "You sure?" Dean then bit Castiel's bottom lip.

  "I....I don't know..."

  Dean then let go of Castiel's tie and began to leave "See you after School Mr. Novak." winking at Castiel before he left. Cas adjusted his tie and fixed his hair, "God." Castiel bit his lip and smiled. Burying his face into his hands laughing, 'God he's my student, why is he so hot.' Castiel said to himself in his head.