Chapter 2

You slowly woke up with your eyelids cracking open to the first rays of the morning sun. You turned your head to your right, towards your nightstand, where your phone was charging.

With a quietly mumbled moan you sat up and stretched yourself a little. You grabbed your phone and did what you always do: text Katsuki good morning.

-

From: Teddybear

Good morning Katsuki-kun <3

Sent 06:50

Katsuki stared at his phones lockscreen trying to make out who would be dumb enough to text him that early on a fucking satur-

Fuck

-

From: Katsuki<3/ Kacchan

Morning

Sent 06:54

You smiled at your screen as your turned your body to the side and put on your soft socks. With light footsteps you made your way towards your dresser and started undressing. Just as you pulled your top over your head you heard a familiar-

Ping

You walked back to your nightstand and took a look at your now lit screen.

Your mouth opened lightly as you read his message.

From: Katsuki-kun<3/ Kacchan

Take your damn meds

Sent 06:56

You let out a soft laugh. You almost forgot why you woke up this early. A smile graced your lips as you took your medications and popped them into your mouth. With a glass of water at your lips, you were about to swallow them, when an idea popped into your mind.

You reached for your phone and clicked on the camera icon in the chat.

-

To: Katsuki-kun<3/ Kacchan

[Loading image]
...

-

The young male stared as his screen with reddened cheeks and a scowl on his face.

From: Teddy bear

[Image sent]
Yes mother <3

Sent 06:58

That little-

Now he was fully awake.

Not only did you take a picture of yourself while somewhat innocently drinking a glass of water, you did so while topless.

How would he know you may ask? While you did make sure the picture was only showing your face and collarbone, your back happened to be visible inside your mirror. Your bra did not do much to keep his thoughts out of the gutter.

As if the picture wasn't bad enough you had the audacity to give him that awful nickname again.

He started typing away.

-

With a sore throat you looked amused at your phone as you saw his text bubble pop up again and again.

You giggled.

I'm in trouble

You set your phone down and walked back towards your dresser. For today you chose something subtle and simple.