Kash gagged again—she felt tears spring into her eyes as well as he repeatedly hit the back of her throat. It started to get sloppier, as she couldn't control what was going on with her mouth at the moment and as she looked up at him, he looked like he was enjoying it.

"Fuck, baby," he groaned, starting to slow down, and she knew exactly what that meant. "You look so good taking this shit," he smirked down at her and she felt butterflies swarming in her stomach.

He began cussing under his breath more frequently, and gave her a few more fast strokes before plunging deeper into her throat and releasing with loud moans and groans to follow, leaving her no choice but to swallow—which she was going to do anyway. After a few  seconds she started to lose her breath badly and she pushed against his thighs slightly. He immediately got the hint and let her go, pulling back from her.

She coughed slightly, as she calmed down, breathing in and out heavily, placing her hands on her knees. Next thing she knew Siah's hand gently wrapped around her throat, guiding her up off her knees so he could kiss her again.

"You a good fuckin girl, you know that?" he asked, holding her head up with both his hands. She just cheesed and he couldn't help but laugh a little bit at her. "But, you wasn't acting like it earlier, you know I ain' like that,"

"I-I said I was sorry," she spoke quietly, knowing this was going to happen but still shocked that it was actually happening.

"You gon have to do more than tell me you sorry, my baby. You gotta show me," he whispered the end of the sentence, leaning down, an inch away from her lips, theirs were basically touching. "You can do that?"

"Mhm," she nodded, eager to please.

He grabbed her hand and led her back to the bed, telling her to get on and get on all fours, but close to the edge so her ass was off of the edge. Her hands and elbows rested on the bed, and she glanced back at him, causing him to look up and wink at her, nearly melting her where she lay.

She watched him align himself with her entrance, and he pushed in slowly, both of them sighing and shutting their eyes on each he was in. The silence didn't last long as Kasiah started pulling out slow, and slammed back into her, the way he knew she liked.

"Oh fuck," she whined, letting her head fall, while he grabbed her hip for leverage, fingers digging into her skin. "Baby," she gasped when he started to hit her spot.

"Hm?" he replied, starting to speed up so that whatever she was about to say to him was cut off. He heard her voice abruptly stop and run into a moan, making him smirk to himself. "I didn't hear you, whatchu say baby?" he asked again and she just reached her arm back to push at his chest, and he simply pinned her arm back to keep her from moving.

He learned, that when she did this, she was most definitely cursing him out in her mind. When she was hurting, she could actually tell him, and had. Right now, she was annoyed that he was completely overcoming her.

Kash's moans filled the room, and if the bed was any closer to the wall it'd be banging on the walls, and she was slowly losing herself in the pleasure. After he finished once, he usually lasted way longer before the second time, so she knew she was in for a longer round now.

She on the other hand, was very close and he could tell. "I'm—I'm about to-" she started to say before a hard slap on her ass caused a whimper to leave her throat.

"Hold it," he spoke simply.

"I can't," she shook her head fervently. "I can't, I can't," she continued to repeat before he smacked her ass again in the exact same spot, not helping at all.