The four reach a meeting room, Izuku is the first to make it to the door. He takes a deep breath and opens the door. Inside is a long table with Nezu at the end and the Proheros sitting on the sides. Izuku spots a certain blond skeleton, Izuku hides is grimace. "Welcome! Thank you for coming." Nezu greets. Izuku takes off his hat and mask. "Hello Principal Nezu and Heroes of UA, pleasure to meet you all. I'm Viridian, the blond is my manager Ms.Akira, the pink-heads are Sakura and Satoshi, and the big guy is Mr.Kado." They bow and take a seat, except for Kado.

Mina: You were right Jirou! He does have a different name.
Jirou: Viridian. Hm it suits him.
Uraraka: Yeah it does.
Yaoyorozu: I think they want him to do a concert at the school.
Iida: I thought the same thing.

"As you know, I would like it for you to perform here for my students to help them lose some tension. You would receive a great pay, doing so would also boost your image. Sounds like a great deal don't you think?" Nezu smiles as he tells Viridian, Viridian tilts his head to the side. "I'm going to be honest, I dislike all heroes. It's the main reason why I don't work with heroes." There's a small silence. "Then why did you come here?" "That's simple, because you Nezu are one of the two heroes I actually like and respect. So I'll agree to perform, on one condition."

Kaminari: Well that was a complete 180.
Todoroki: '180? What do numbers have to do with this?'
Jirou: You can say that again.
Sero: I wonder who the other hero is.
Uraraka: It's got to be All Might.
Tsuyu: Ribbit, I don't think so.

"What is the condition?" Nezu questions Viridian. "I want no heroes at the show, except for you of course, and Eraserhead."
Eraserhead turns to Viridian. "I'm the other hero?" Viridian nods his head at him and turns back to Nezu. "I can agree to that. Is tomorrow afternoon a good time for you to perform?" "Sounds good, one more thing. All Might, he is part of your staff correct?" Out of the corner of his eye he sees the blond tense a bit. "Correct." Viridian takes a breath in and out. "I don't want him near me or my team, not even in the vicinity. If I see him, I'm dropping the performance. I don't care if he is the number one hero, nor do I care about the money and my image. I'll shove a stick up the so called symbol of peace's ass, if it weren't for the fact he already has one shoved up there."

Shinsou: Damn, he went off.
Sero: No kidding, he practically said it to his face.
Dabi: Pfft. Hilarious.
Uraraka: I can't believe he said that.
Midoriya: 'Yeah, in a room full of heroes including All Might.'
Tsuyu: Seems pretty obvious he hates All Might.

The silence is deafening, that was until Sakura awkwardly coughs to hide her snicker. Satoshi kicks her leg from under the table, as he keeps a stoic face like Viridian. The heros all have a face of surprise and shock. Viridian gets up and his team follows, "I'll be here tomorrow. See you then, I hope you keep the end of the deal. Goodbye." Viridian and his team head out leaving the Heroes still in a face of surprise. "What the hell just happened?" Snipe asks to no one in particular, once Viridian leaves.

Tsuyu: He's more confident here.
Uraraka: Yeah he is.
Jirou: I can't wait for the show.
Kirishima: Manly.
Iida: He must be a wonderful singer, if UA requested him to sing.
Mina: Wait! Can our Midori sing?!
Midoriya: N-No.
Jirou: Man I was hoping you would say yes.
Eri: Deku can sing, he sings to me.
Sero: Seriously?
Eri: Mhm!
Mina: No way!
Midoriya: Eri, that was supposed to be between us.
Eri: Oh, I forgot, I'm sorry.
Midoriya: It's okay, no harm done.
Jirou: You should totally sing for us when we get back.

Izuku is in a dressing room, sakura is doing his hair and Satoshi is deciding between two outfits for Izuku to wear. They can hear the screams of cheer and yelling for Izuku in the distance. Inko comes in and tells them they got 10 minutes til show time. Sakura finishes his hair, Izuku smiles at her and tells her it looks great. He then goes to Satoshi and grabs the outfit closest to him, he pats his shoulder and heads off to change. Izuku's outfit is him wearing black jeans with a black turtleneck and a white button down over it. He also has a few chains hanging from his hip and necklaces. Satoshi and Sakura hand him his mic and wish him luck, with that he heads out on stage.