Aorta was quiet, he stretched out to the camera, wanting to touch his dada.

"Go tell Dada about Aorta's day." Jennie nudged the oldest. "She'd love to know."

"Aorta made a yellow cupcakes for Dada." He spoke gently. "Because Dada likes yellow. There's rainbow sprinkle on top of it, too. Aorta tried to make it pretty. But Aorta didn't eat one because Aorta's throat is kind of hurt."

The oldest was the reliable, selfless and well mannered among the three. He was sensitive and he listened to his mothers well. He rarely threw tantrum, unlike the other two. Aorta never let go of his brother or sister when they were holding hands. He made sure they were safe and always stuck together.

"Thank you, Sweet Heart." Lisa smiled contently. "Should we check Aorta's throat when Dada's back?"

"Yes, please."

Ever since Lisa realized her true feeling for Jennie long ago, she had decided that being alone in a hotel room sucked. It was a short work trip. The association had assigned her as a certified Advanced Cardiac Life Support instructor to train her fellow doctors upgrading their skill in Busan. She was still in the same country, her family merely a few hours away from her, but still, she couldn't get over the boredom.

As Jennie and the triplets waved her good night half an hour ago, Lisa still wasn't able to sleep. She had closed her eyes, counting sheep, but no luck.

It was past twelve when she finally fell asleep. Five hours of sleep was more than enough to recharge. When the morning came, she went downstairs to get breakfast and ready to start her day.

---

"Alright for the last session, as I said yesterday, is the evaluation. You have to pass this test to get your certificate. You're all going to be split up to three groups. The first group is with me, the second is with Dr. Song, and the third is with Dr. Yoo. We're going to give you scenarios, one for each of you, and your job is to be the leader of the team. A friendly reminders, this is not about the certificate, this is about lives you need to save. We fight against the time. So, use it properly."

Lisa pressed a yawn as she described the case. It was the last participant she had to evaluate. She had been doing it since the morning and now the clock had showed 530 p.m. in the afternoon.

"A 57 y.o., male come to the hospital at six p.m. due to the pain on the left chest. Go."

"When did the first time this symptom appear? How many times-?" The young male doctor quickly asked.

"About five times since this morning but the worst started at five p.m."

They proceed to deeper question and physical examination.

"Your diagnosis?"

"From the anamneses and physical examination, it is an acute coronary syndrome, Doc."

"Go on. What will you do next?"

The Doctor did the ECG study. He looked at the monitor and read the wave Lisa had chosen.

"There are ST elevation in leads V2 – V6, I and AVL. It is an extensive anterior wall myocardial infarct, Doc."

Lisa nodded, permitting him to continue.