The team surrounded me and glared at her as she took a step back after yanking her hands at Suga's grip on her wrist.

"I see, your not only a bitch but also a slut!" she said and turned around, walking towards the door, but before leaving, she turned to me and smirk.

"We're not done yet.." she said and finally leaving with his group of bitch friends waiting for her outside.

.

"Tell me if she tries to bother you again." Suga said.

"Yeah tell us!" Tanaka and Noya said in unison.

"Yeah yeah, its not like I can't handle myself over a little arrogant bitch." I beamed a smile. "Lets just continue the match!"

.

.

.

"Owwh!! Masami you serve so hard!" Noya exclaimed as he received my serve for the fived time.

I felt sorry for the thunder boi, I'll treat him some gari-gari-kun later~

"Nice kill!!"

"Left!"

"Front frroonntt!!"

"Its a dump what the fuck!"

"Kageyama you lil shit!"

"Masami!!"

"The ball deflated!! Don't do your demon serves!!"

.

.

.

"How many balls did you deflated?!" coach asked glaring at me.

"Uhh..." I looked aroun the gym floors and saw many balls deflated, then I counted them "... 30 plus...?"

Coach just sighed and shaked his head in disappointment. I just scratched the back of my head sheepishly and bowed apologetically.

"I'll send three basket full of balls tomorrow!" I said making them look at me in disbelief.

Hinata and Kageyama had their eyes sparkling at the thought of having new balls to practice on. The rest of the team just smiled and hesitant to accept it.

"Ok, now clean up and have some meat buns with me at the store!" coach said.

"My treat!!" I beamed and went to cleaning.

.

"Hey uh.. M-Masami?"

My ears perked as I heard the shy voice of Asahi. I smiled and turned to look at him.

"What is it Asahi?" I asked looking up at the tall man now walking beside me.

We were all walking down the peaceful street going to coach's store. Everyone was busy talking and didn't notice us talking in the back.

"The girl who interrupted the practice earlier was Sam..." he trailed off.

"And?"

"I heard her boyfriend is an Infamous gangster who is known aroun the campus. They are feared.." he continued.

"Then? What about that?" I raised my brow looking at him. He looked at me like: are you serious? Look.

"You'll get into trouble!"

"I think you forgot who I am, Asahi.." I smiled and looked in front of me with everyone's back facing us.

"Ah, I did forgot.." he smiled and shyly apologized.

"Nah its okay, I get that you are worried for me but you don't have to. It'll be interesting, I wonder what she would do tomorrow.." I wondered looking up the sky.

I heared him sigh and just walked beside me with comfortable silence.

We arrived at the store and ate some meat buns. I went to the large freezer thingy where the ice-creams was. I got the gari-gari-kun, 2 of them, one for me and one for Noya.

After getting the ice-cream, I got a glimpse of strawberry, it was strawberry short cake. A slice of it. I got it and went to the casheir who was coach. I smiled as he scoffed and smiled back. Puffing his smoke on my face. Tho it is rude but I don't mind hehehe.

After paying I said my goodbye to coach and went outside to the boys who was waiting with the limo.

Yeah, they are now staying at my place. But they still went to their homes when they have something important going on with their family.

"Hey Tsuki!! Sorry for earlier! Please accept this as and apology!" I shoved the strawberry short cake in his hands as he hesitant took it. Then I went to Noya.

"Noyyaaa!!" I shouted having his attention. He lifted his hands up and run to me.

"Masaammiii!!!" he hugged me warmly.

"I got this for the both of us!" I gave him his ice-cream as he lit brightly and hugged me once again.

"Lets get inside the car now, its getting late.." I said and went inside the limo with the others.

Once I sat down I finished my ice cream and put the stick on a plastic bag I'm holding.

I was thinking of what Asahi said earlier. Where he mention that the bitch's boyfriend is apart of an infamous gang.

I'll find out tomorrow, and I'll talk to him later about this..

_____________________________________

HEEYYY!! I have nothing to say!!

Hahaha but THANKYOU FOR READING AND VOTING!! ✨❤️

LOVE YA'LL SO FUCKING MUCH!! 💖😌

Byyeee~

𝐔𝐧𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 [𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚔𝚢𝚞𝚞 × 𝙼𝚊𝚏𝚒𝚊 𝙾𝚌 × 𝙺𝚗𝙱]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें