Chapter 15- The prince of Ambrosia(2)

For a split second, it felt as if time had stopped just to mock me.

I was absolutely speechless and a billion thoughts and questions rushed through my mind. But what was the worst of all was that everyone was present there, not to mention the emperor. I can't even question the prince at this rate. Let's just play it cool for now before anyone gets suspicious.

"Greetings, to the star of the empire princess Cynthia de Castina. I am Eros de Ambrosia the second prince of the kingdom of Ambrosia." He said as he kissed the back of my hand as a formality.

"Greetings, prince Eros de Ambrosia its an honor to meet you. I am the princess of the empire, Cynthia de Castina." I said with a bow.

After the greetings, everyone followed behind the emperor who was talking with the prince of Ambrosia. While I on the other hand tried to maintain a straight face and continue acting like I don't know him.

The prince of Ambrosia was going to be residing in the western palace while Cynthia's palace was on the far opposite of the western place. That meant she didn't have to see him until the banquet. (that's what she thought) Unfortunately, her luck has been pretty bad until now(because the author likes to torment her)and she was called to have lunch together with the new guest as well with the emperor and Ruveliss.

*********

This is not good. Of course, I needed to speak with the prince of Ambrosia but the emperor and Ruveliss were going to be present as well. This won't do.....

The prince has come here to discuss a treaty of alliance with the Castina empire. As far as I know, he would be staying for 2 weeks or something. Good thing I don't have to attend a meeting with them, if I would've still been competing against Ruveliss I would've needed to attend it. But thankfully I am free for now.

I decided to take a walk in the garden instead of going back to my palace. Today's banquet was going to be huge, which meant high-class nobility would be attending as well. I was really proud of myself for arranging the banquet for today.

While I was on my way to the garden I saw that someone was already present there. I went closer to see who it was and to my surprise his holiness was standing there, conversing with Ruveliss. I hid behind the gate that was connected to the garden and tried to hear their conversation.

Cynthia couldn't hear what they were saying so she took a step further. Unfortunately, her clumsiness got the best of her and she accidentally stepped on a branch. Before she could get out of there his holiness had already spotted her.

"Oh! Your highness~ " called his holiness from afar.

Dear God, why are you punishing me this way? I thought with tears in my eyes.

Since I was already caught by them hiding behind the gate, it would be useless to keep hiding so I walked up to them and pretended that nothing had happened.

"Why were you hiding behind the gate?" Asked Ruveliss.

"I wasn't hiding," I said firmly.

"Right....you were stalking." Scoffed Ruveliss.

"Anyways, what brings your holiness to the palace today?" I asked his holiness while ignoring Ruveliss.

"Well, I wanted to discuss something important with his highness. Now that you are here I want to know if you have found the information about the Oracle you needed or not." Asked his holiness.

I slowly cocked my eyes in Ruveliss's direction. If Ruveliss finds out about my Celeste ability he might deem me as a huge threat and I will be in deeper problems. I have to tell his holiness about the dream I had without Ruveliss knowing about it.