First day

Castiel: Age 24
Dean: Age 18
Sammy: Age 14

  Castiel's POV:

  I began to wake up to my annoying alarm clock, but today I actually wanted to get up. This was my first day of my new job, I just got out of college for wanting to be a teacher and it's finally coming true.

  'What to wear, what to wear?' I kept saying in my head going through my clothes.

  I picked out a white dress shirt, along with black pants and a blue tie. I threw on my tan baize trench coat, I grabbed coffee and breakfast to go at a coffee shop. 'Thank for their open at five am.'

  Story:

  Castiel arrived in the school parking lot he ate his sandwich and got out of the car, he came in early so he can get everything situated for the kids and find his way around the school and his classroom.

  This school was a three story school, the passing periods were each fifteen minutes to get across school.

  Castiel's room was on the second floor, he was directed to it and he began to grab the white board marker box that hasn't been opened.

  He pulls out the blue marker and writes, 'Mr. Novak', among the board he didn't have anything to teach the kids due to it was the first day of school for everyone.

  He set paper and colored pencils on a small table, for the kids to make name tags so he can learn their names.

  He drank his coffee, walking around the school to find where places were. He checked his watch and the students would be arriving in a few minutes, he ran back to his class. He opened his door and propped it open with a door stop.

  He sat down and heard kids getting into their lockers, he saw his first student walk in he has green eyes and blonde hair. He had a football letterman jacket on, "Good Morning." Castiel said to the student.

  The student glared at him and sat in the back and set his head down, the rest began to come in. The bell rang and he closed his door,  "Good Morning Class, I am Mr. Novak. I will be your history teacher this year."

  The class was silent all very tired, "Would anyone like to tell what they did over the summer, and their names please?" Castiel asked.

  One girl rose her hand, she had ginger hair and looked like a total nerd. But Cas didn't say anything about that, "Yes?"

  "My name is Charlie Bradbury, and I came out to my parents!"

  "That's amazing, how did it go?"

  "They accepted me, their going to take me out so I can get a flag."

  "That's even more amazing."

  "No one cares that your gay!" A voice said from the side row.

  "Sir, that won't be tolerated in the class room, what did you do during summer?"

  "I fucked your mom!" The kid laughed and flipped the teacher off.

  "Go to the principals office now!"

  The kid walked out and headed to the office, "What is his name?" Castiel asked the class.

  "His name is Dick Roman." Charlie said.

  Castiel drew out a seating chart before kids came to school, he wrote Dick's name on the seat he was in and wrote Charlie in her seat too. "What are you writing?" Charlie asked.

  "Writing your names down in your seat, your seats will change every month."

  The kid that was first in class rose his hand, "Yes?" Castiel said pointing at him.

  "My name is Dean Winchester, and I came out to my parents as Bisexual."

  "How did that go?"

  "Oh you know the yelling the screaming, locking myself in a room."

  "Oh I'm sorry, well in here is a safe space and you can be whoever you can be."

  Dean smiled seeing how accepting his teacher is, Castiel wrote Dean's name in the back. Another kid rose their hand and many more, the kids finally asked about Castiel.

  "Well my full name is Castiel Novak, you all will address me as Mr. Novak. I don't have any pets, I moved here over the summer to start this job. I also lost my boyfriend due to a car crash, uhm and I'm a History teacher."

  "I'm sorry for your loss but did you say boyfriend?" Charlie asked.

  "Yes , I'm gay."

  Dean looked at Castiel and smirked, Castiel didn't notice Dean was staring at him especially since all the kids are.

  But Dean's stare was more intense and lustful, Dean rose his hand, "Yes Mr. Winchester?"

"Just call me Dean, sir. What brought you into teaching if I may ask?"

"Well I was brought into teaching because in my old school no teacher really enjoyed their job, they enjoyed teaching they just didn't like kids. And I enjoy kids, and I love teaching so I wanted do better then my teachers."

"That sounds reasonable."

"Okay class, please come up grab a paper and make your name tags please. There are color pencils up here, and fold the paper hot dog style."

The kids came up to the front and grabbed paper and pencils, Dean went to Mr. Novak's desk.

"Excuse me Mr. Novak?"

"Yes, Dean."

"Can I talk to you after class?"

"Yes."

Dean smiled and returned to his desk with the pencils and paper. He began to fold it and wrote his name in a beautiful cursive, he then outlined it with flowers and colored the outline of his name with bisexual colors.

He then placed his name tag up and and returned the pencils in the box, he then walked back and sat down. Castiel saw he was the only one done, he saw Dean's hand raise too.

"Yes Dean?"

"May I go on my phone?"

"Yes."

Dean pulled out his phone and put one earbud in and played music then flipped his phone over. Castiel saw that Dean was looking out the window with an earbud in, Castiel walked over to him and sat on the window seal.

"Yes?" Dean asked pulling out his headphone.

"Just want to talk."

"About?"

"I want to get to know my students more, and your the only one done."

Dean then looked around and saw he was, the only one done.

"So Dean, what do you like to do?"

"Well I'm the Captain of the Football team, I am also in the cheer team. I'm also going to try out for the dance team, and choir."

"You're a busy student."

"Yea, I like to be as busy as I can to stay away from my parents."

"Are you safe in your house?"

"Yea, they aren't abusive they just yell at me and tell me I'm not wanted and how I'm a disappointment."

"That's mentally abusive Dean."

"I've lived with it for as long as I can remember, I'll be moving out in a few months so I'm not really worried about it."

"Dean..."

"What?"

"That house isn't healthy, do you have siblings?"

"Yes I have a younger brother he is fourteen."