•The Slytherin's Heir•

Start from the beginning

Noemi almost forgot about the poor boy that had the camera was attacked. He was very nice to her and the B.B, it was horrible news the day it was announced that the person that was attacked was Colin Creevery.

"...and, well, he's the one who made You-Know-Who disappear. He can't be all bad, can be?" Asked Hannah with an uncertainty in her voice, Noemi nodded slightly in her direction. Ernie lowered his voice and the group leaned in, once again, Noemi heard a creek behind her.

"No one knows how he survived that attack by You-Know-Who. I mean to say, he was only a baby when it happened. He should have been blasted into smitheries. Only a really powerful Dark Wizard could have survived a curse like that." He made his voice even lower than it was before, Noemi and Hannah leaned in even more.

"That's probably why You-Know-Who wanted to kill him in the first place. Didn't want another Dark Lord competing with him. I wonder what other powers Potter's been hiding?" Noemi nodded in agreement, but also wondered what curse You-Know-Who used on Potter. Her father never told her that part.

A noise of a cleared throat was behind them. Noemi and the rest of the group looked to see face to face with the boy who they were just talking about, their eyes bloodshot. 'Oh he's going to attack us.' Thought Noemi.

"Hello," Said Harry Potter. "I'm looking for Justin Finch-Flethley."

Noemi looked fearfully at Ernie, he sat up a little straighter.

"Erm- What do you want with him?" Asked Ernie, his voice shaky.

"I wanted to tell him what really happened with the snake at the Dueling Club."

Noemi pouted, she along with everyone who was there knew what happened.

"We were all there. We saw what happened." Ernie said angrily to the other boy. The Hufflepuffs nodded in agreement. They could see that Potter was getting mad, his head was racing with thoughts.

"Then you noticed that after I spoke to it, the snake backed off?" Said the Gryffindor boy to the group. His eyes going to all the Hufflepuffs individually.

"All I saw, was you speaking Parseltongue and chasing the snake toward Justin."

"I didn't chase it at him!" Snapped Potter, his voice was boiling with anger. Noemi scooted back along with Hannah. "It didn't even touch him!"

"It was a very near miss, and in case you're getting ideas, I might tell you that you can trace my family back through nine generations of witches and warlocks and my blood's as pure as anyone's, so—" The group all nodded before Potter interrupted.

"I don't care what sort of blood you've got!" He snapped, the Hufflepuffs flinched. "Why would I want to attacks Muggle-borns?" Potter waved his hands around.

Hannah and Noemi looked at each other shrugging. "I've heard you hate those Muggles you live with." Stated Ernie. "It's not possible to live with the Dursleys and not hate them, I'd like to see you try it." He finished his sentence and stormed out of the library.

"Well I think that went well." Said Noemi awkwardly after a few seconds in silence. "Definitely." Ernie sighed. "I thought he was going to attack us, I was about to start writing my will." Said Hannah nervously with an weird chuckle.

December 19 1992

It was finally the end of the first term, which meant that it was time to decide if you wanted to stay at Hogwarts or go home.

"So, you going home for you ball?" Asked Jada when they were making their beds. "I owl'd my mother and told her I wanted to do some extra studying here at Hogwarts. If I said that I wanted to stay for friends- she would never let me stay. So, yes. I'm staying."