"Welcome to archery, ladies. Why they offer archery for budding Lady-Royals, I do not know so let's play well, okay?" the teacher says, guiding the girls to the archery court. "But what I do know is that one of you will be given the chance to open the New Year's Gala Event so show me your best work,"

"Who's going to choose the person?" a girl asks from the back of the small huddle.

"The horse next door," the teacher laughs, hoping to make the girls stifle giggle too but it becomes awkwardly quiet in the room. "Well, of course, me. Let's just start,"

First lesson of Archery is spent on learning the rules of the sport and how to correctly hold the bow with the hands. It was tiring. The bow was extremely heavy but that was the best lesson Eunbyeol has had all day.

As soon as the lesson ends, she hurries to her dorm room to get washed before the ballroom lesson starts. Students from other extracurricular lessons like martial arts and ballet are also running to get to the bathroom. Eunbyeol is the first one in from her room. She strips off her uniform and jumps into the cubicle, washing the sweat away from her body. She gets out and changes into her uniform once again. She waits around her room for Jiwoo to do her stuff in the bathroom.

She looks around the room to see the girls' plant pots on their bed side table. How good it would feel if I just dropped it, Eunbyeol thinks to herself, trying to come up with a plan to mess with them. After the fiasco earlier, Jiwoo and Eunbyeol had stormed out, hoping that the three girls would clean up the room like Eunbyeol had threatened them and to her surprise, they had. It was almost spotless when she came back to the room after archery.

She had hid her plant in the unused cupboard in their bathroom but she knew that she has to move it because it's only time before they find it. She knows that they won't do anything to it now but with what she has planned, she could guess what they would possibly do.

Jiwoo comes out the bathroom with a smile plastered across her face. She lends a hand to Eunbyeol to pull her up from her bed before linking their arms together. Eunbyeol flashes a smile in her direction. That's the Jiwoo that Eunbyeol has grown to like. They walk to the ballroom together, exchanging talks about how their extracurricular lessons are.

The ballroom is an immense size. Eunbyeol feels like an ant in it. It's beautifully huge. Their Headmistress stands at the middle of it, holding a clipboard in hand. She looks even more beautiful today than she did on the induction day. She wears an emerald green jacket dress with gold buttons and gold jewellery. Her boots are thigh highs in a dark green-almost black colour. Her long hair is pinned back against her head, framing her small face.

"Honestly speaking, if the word perfect was a person, Headmistress Hwang would be it," Jiwoo whispers to Eunbyeol as they take small steps to be in their teacher's vicinity.

Eunbyeol can't do anything but agree. Headmistress Hwang Seojin was utterly and undeniably perfect.

"Welcome to your first dancing lesson, ladies. I will be teaching you all the dancing lessons that you have," she begins, walking around the space to straighten everyone in a line. "There's three different types that we will be covering over the year. Ballroom, ballet and the Ceremonial dance. All dances covered are done in partners but until I have taught you the basics, you will not be dancing in pairs,"