four

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▀▄▀▄ ♛ FLICKER !
( 4. FOUR  ╎ ❀ )

━━━━ (閃爍) 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦
𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘣𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘴 ━━━━ (깜박임)

(𝚆𝙴𝙳𝙽𝙴𝚂𝙳𝙰𝚈) 𝟷 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟽𝟻 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙴𝚛𝚊
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

THE CARRIAGE IS IN THE ROYAL COLOURS of red and gold. Eunbyeol notes that her whole house probably isn't worth a wheel of this carriage. The whole interior of the carriage is a silken material, softer than anything Eunbyeol has ever touched. The seats are heavily cushioned red velvet. On the windows, the Royal crest has been cut into glass; a crown with a sword through the middle, the crown wrapped in vines.

Eunbyeol looks out the window to meet the eyes of strangers as the white horse tugs the carriage through the busy streets. She inhales and exhales deeply, adjusting herself to sit comfortably on the velvet seats. She's actually going to the school that she has despised for so long. Did Heeseung get picked? Will she see Soobin more often now that she's there by the palace?

   The multiple thoughts in her head busy her from looking out the window. She has no need to see what she will miss once she gets to the school. She won't miss anything in Eden anyway, aside from her family and Mr Park.

   The carriage comes to a half after what feels like hours being stuck to her seat. The guard helps her down, handing her suitcases to the porter who is waiting diligently on the steps of the school. It's big building, covered in vines and red flowers. If it were possible, Eunbyeol could fit around a hundred of her house into his building alone.

   She looks around, taking everything into account. She sees other girls getting off their carriages and entering the school without thinking twice. Eunbyeol was never one to feel insecure about herself but seeing the other girls in their fine clothes and treasured suitcases, Eunbyeol has never felt so dirty.

   She glares down at herself, fixing her shirt before letting out a sigh. She looks up the towering building, suddenly not wanting to go in there anymore.

   "Wow. This building is massive," she hears someone say from behind her.

   She turns around to meet one of the most beautiful girls she has ever seen. Brown, long hair covers her fine sculptured, smiling face. Her eyes are brown like Eunbyeol's but they hold a certain glint to them that Eunbyeol doesn't. Her face looks as though they were carved by the Gods. Her clothes don't seem fancy but the way she's wearing it makes them look expensive.

   "I'm Jiwoo. Kim Jiwoo. From Tori," she introduces herself, lending a hand to shake with Eunbyeol. "Do you want to go in with me? I'm a bit nervous to be by myself,"

   Eunbyeol introduces herself to the girl before they walk into the large building, their hands linked through each others. Eunbyeol doesn't like people with a personality like the one that Jiwoo has; loud, overly confident and fake-friendly but she can't complain. Jiwoo is the only person who looks nice to befriend.

They are lead to a large hall, royal guards directing them to seats. The hall is big beyond comparison. Eunbyeol has never seen anything like it.

Coloured gems on the domes ceiling dance in the sunlight while renaissance statues look down upon the limestone floor of the grand hall. Scarlet banners adorned with the school crest and and royal crest dangle gently from the walls. Between each banner is a granite column, embellished with small chandelier like lights, illuminating the portraits of past royals which hang below the banners in their golden frames. High, stained glass windows are neighboured by veils coloured the same scarlet as the banners. The curtain has been garlanded with emblazoned edges and gilded linings. A dais has been raised at the front of the hall with three chairs and a podium in the middle.