three

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▀▄▀▄ ♛ FLICKER !
( 𝟹. THREE  ╎ ❀ )

━━━━ (閃爍) 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘰
𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 ━━━━ (깜박임)

(𝚃𝙷𝚄𝚁𝚂𝙳𝙰𝚈) 𝟸𝟼 𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟹𝟽𝟻 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙴𝚛𝚊
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

WAKING UP TO THE FEELING OF EUNBI pulling away her bed sheets is not the way that Eunbyeol likes to start her mornings. She stirs around on her side of the mattress, her eyes trying to adjust to the direct sunlight from the opened curtains on her right.

"Byeol-ah, wake up," Eunbi mutters, helping her out of the bed.

The younger sister scrambles to her feet as quickly as she possibly could and follows Eunbi out the room, down the stairs. Everyone is waiting by the edge of the stairs, unable to meet each other's eyes. Their mother is holding a cream coloured envelope in her hands, her index and middle finger resting against the red wax seal of the Institute.

   It had been a week since Eunbyeol had posted her application in. The wait was excruciating, for all of them. They needed Eunbyeol to get in for them to have a chance of being salvaged. This letter would either be their saviour or their doom.

   "Quickly, open it!" Her mum says, handing her daughter the envelope.

   Eunbyeol's hands graze over the cream casing, her thumb feeling the wax seal. She gently pries the seal off, taking the letter out of the covering. She unfolds the paper, her eyes blurring as she tries to focus. She inhaled in deeply before beginning to read the letter.

   𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙼𝚜. 𝙶𝚘,
          𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙸𝚖𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚢. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍/𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚙𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢.
          𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝, 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚢 𝚗𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝟹𝟷 𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢.
          𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 (𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚗 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 [𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒] 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚗) 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜.
          𝚃𝚎𝚛𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝟷 𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝟷𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝟷𝟶:𝟶𝟶 𝙰𝙼 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚝𝚎.

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚢,
𝙷𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚓𝚒𝚗,
𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜.