"Bae who's this?" She repeated looking up at him while rubbing his arm.

She's doing a whole lot.

"This is Destiny." Andre said moving her arm.

"Yes, I'm Destiny and I already introduced myself so why ask him again?"

"Oh. I'm Breasia, D'andre's girlfriend." She said and I laughed.

"Okay. Didn't ask but that's cool." I said hearing the elevator door open.

"Nice meeting you." I said before entering. I watched as she mugged me then looked up at Andre with a confused face. Before I could see anything else happen the elevator door closed.

I hummed to the music that was playing until the elevator door opened again. I walked out and into the girls restroom that was straight ahead.

I didn't even need to use the bathroom.. I just wanted to take mirror pictures and get away from Skyler.

As I went on Instagram Jayla's name popped up on the screen making me furrow my eyebrows. She never calls me.. and I thought she had a new phone.. and I thought I was blocked.

Putting my AirPods in my ears I answered the call.

"Hello?" I said.

"This Destiny right?" Her voice rang through my ears.

"Yes." I laughed. "You don't know who you're calling?"

"I do. I just don't have numbers saved so I was guessing yours." She said.

"Oh. Wassup? How are you and Kai?"

"We're good." She said.

The line got quiet before she spoke again. "You?"

"What you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I mean, how are you? And Nari."

"Oh we're good."

"Oh okay.. well that's besides the point." She said. "I called you because I want to speak to you about something."

"Okay.." I trailed off waiting for her to spit it out.

"I'm selling the house." She said and I scrunched my face up.

"My house?" I questioned.

"No, MY house." She said. "That house you're staying in is mines. And the car you drive. Both in MY name. And if you're not gonna help pay any type of bills, I'm selling it. Both of them."

"Wait wait wait wait." I chuckled nervously. "Why? I didn't know you had a problem with it. You never TOLD me you had a problem with it. If I would've known, I would've started paying myself, we could've worked something out to get both of them in my name."

"Destiny.. okay I get that. But I already told you why now. It's a waste of MY money." She said.

"Then like I said I can start using MY money. I have money Jayla I'm not broke, I can pay for all those stuff myself." I said.