"I don't feel lik-"

"I didn't ask for your opinion." Aurelia rolled her eyes, pulling her brother along with her, towards the edge of the forbidden forest. 

Walking through the trench, the twins spotted a girl with waist-length dirty-blond hair. Harry recognised her as Luna Lovegood but she was still a stranger to Aurelia.

Harry stood besides Luna looking at her feet while Aurelia stood behind, watching the ravenclaw feed the thestrals.

"Hello Harry Potter." Greeted Luna in her usual dazed voice when she sensed his presence. Aurelia walked forward, stopping just besides her brother.

"Aurelia Potter." The Hufflepuff introduced herself with a warm smile on her face.

"Luna Lovegood." The girl with dirty blonde hair smiled, shaking Aurelia's hand.

"Your feet." Harry said as Aurelia drew her hand back,"aren't they cold?"

"Bit." Luna nodded,"unfortunately all my shoes have mysteriously disappeared. I suspect nargles are behind them."

Aurelia sat by a tree, holding her sketch notebook while she listened to what Harry and Luna were talking.

"What are they?" Harry asked when he saw one of the thestrals passing by.

"They are called thestrals." Luna answered,"they are quiet gentle really but people avoid them because they are a bit... "

"Different." Harry completed for her.

Luna started walking forward when Harry followed her,"but why can't the others see."

"They can only be seen by people who have seen death." Explained Luna.

"So you've known someone who's died." Harry guessed.

"My mum." Luna replied,"she was quiet an extraordinary witch but she did like to experiment. Then one day one of her spells went badly wrong. I was nine."

"I'm sorry." Aurelia heard Harry say and looked up from her notebook to find them a little distance away from her. Aurelia jogged and caught up to them.

"Yes it was rather horrible." Luna continued,"I do get sad sometimes about it. But I've got dad."

As the twins trudged back towards the castle after meeting Luna, Harry kept glancing at his sister who seemed lost.

"Can you see the thestrals?" Asked Harry earning his sister's attention.

"Yeah."

"Since?"

"Second year."

"But how's that possible?" Harry frowned," I saw them this year because I saw c... him dying. You didn't... "

"It's mum." Aurelia explained,"I keep having these nightmares where I see her dying again and again."

Harry gave her a comforting side hug as the two reached the doors of the great Hall.

"Come on, go." Aurelia encouraged, pushing Harry inside,"value the friends you've got because it's difficult to have been blessed by such."

Before Harry could protest, Aurelia sprinted away to the Hufflepuff common room. 

Pushing the door of her dorm, Aurelia stepped inside, taking off her scarf. She pulled out her nail polish, removing the yellow one off her nails and replacing it with sky blue.

 Done with it, Aurelia picked up her sketch notebook and flipped to the page she had drawn the boy. Smiling to herself, Aurelia scribbled three words on it and kept it aside.

When it was time for her meeting in the library with Theodore nott, Aurelia grabbed her potion's book, tucked inside her arms and proceeded to the library. 

Taking the table which Theodore had chosen the other day, Aurelia looked around for any sign of the boy. A little later, Aurelia glanced up from her essay to find Theodore pulling out a chair for himself.

Aurelia noticed how distressed he looked. His lushy ,shaggy brown hair was all over his forehead. The aura around him was gloomy.

Aurelia being Aurelia decided to ask him about his state.

"Are you okay?" Aurelia questioned, placing her quill aside.

"It's none of your business." Theodore nastily sneered.

"Shared sorrow is half a sorrow." Aurelia smiled.

"I'm fine." Theodore rolled his eyes at her intruding nature.

"Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness. They may not wear it on their sleeves, but it's there If I look deep." Aurelia smiled to herself while Theodore stared intently at her.

"You can check my essay and suggest me any changes if needed." Theodore said, ignoring what Aurelia said earlier. There was an aura around her which compelled him to pour out his sorrows but he didn't.

Nodding, Aurelia took the essay from his grip and grabbed her quill. Theodore stared at her while she checked his essay.

Her nails painted with sparkling, sky blue colour caused Theodore to smile at how heavenly it looked.

"You are something else Potter." Theodore didn't realise what he said until Aurelia glanced at him with a questioning look.

"Sorry?"

"Oh nothing." Theodore awkwardly cleared his throat and looked away.