ℂ ℍ 𝔸 ℙ 𝕋 𝔼 ℝ 𝔼 𝕃 𝔼 𝕍 𝔼 ℕ

C H A P T E R   E L E V E N

Camryn and Ned ran to the computer after Peter took off to find Liz's father. Camryn still couldn't process that Liz's father was the man responsible for all the alien weaponry being dispersed across the east coast. Adrian was such a nice man. He took her and Liz out for family dinners, he helped them with projects and homework, he was always interested in what they were doing. Even Camryn's parents liked them.

When you think you know someone, it turns out it was nothing but a facade.

The two teens rushed into the computer lab and logged into a computer. Ned grabbed his phone and called Happy, Tony Stark's Head of Security. Camryn pulled up a tracking software and linked Peter's phone number to it. Camryn's phone started to ring and say that it was Flash. Curious, she answered the phone.

"Flash?"

"Camryn! It's Peter!"

"Peter?" Camryn inquired curiously, "why do you have Flash's phone?"

"It was in his car."

"Why are you in Flash's car?"

"I had to borrow it to follow Liz's dad!" Peter yelled, "Oh my god, move out of the way!"

Camryn's eyes widened, "Peter? Do you know how to drive?"

"Yes! I drive with May in parking lots."

"Oh god..." Camryn muttered.

"Sorry!" Camryn heard on the other end followed by a sound of screeching tires.

She looked at the screen and saw that she was picking up a signal from Peter's phone. "Alright, Peter I have a location on Mr. Toomes, or whoever the fuck he is."

"Where?"

"He just passed a GameStop on Jackson Avenue," Camryn stated, looking at the GPS.

"Peter, you stole Flash's car?" Ned suddenly asked. Peter chuckled on the other line, "Hell yeah!" Ned widened his eyes in awe, "awesome."

Camryn rolled her eyes, "boys..."

"Camryn, how are we coming with the location?"

Camryn zoomed in on Peter's phone tracker, "he stopped at an old industrial park in Brooklyn."

"What? That makes no sense!"

"Yeah, well nothing about this makes sense..." Camryn muttered.

Ned came over from his computer, "oh, Happy answered but I don't think he likes you dude. It seemed like he was catching a flight. He said something about taking off nine minutes ago."

"What?"

"He was surrounded by a bunch of boxes-"

"It's moving day! He's gonna rob that plane!"

Camryn deadpanned, "there has to be hundreds of weapons and explosives on that plane. If he hijacks the plane it'll crash. An explosive like that would wipe out twenty blocks of New York."

"I have to get on that plane!"

"Peter, don't be stupid!" Camryn snapped, "if you're caught in that crash you'll die."

"I gotta stop him, Camryn!"

Camryn took a deep breath before speaking, "okay, you're gonna want to slow down, the warehouse is on the right. Turn right!"