(10) Love Me Three Times

"Good work, everyone." Hotch tells the team. You're on your way back from a case in Atlanta. When he walks by your seat on the jet, you let your hand hang over the armrest and brush his thigh. His head snaps around, you wink at him. You feel the muscles in his thigh twitch and smugly pull your hand away. Hotch narrows his eyes but keeps walking.

Emily seems to have noticed part of your interaction with Hotch and raises her eyebrow. You stare at her with an expressionless face until she shrugs her shoulders.

For the rest of the flight JJ, Emily, Spencer, and you play some cards. Of course, Spencer wins every round. You all silently agree to pretend that you don't notice him cheating.

Since its only noon, the team meets in the office to write reports together. Because you all pulled an all-nighter to arrest the unsub and get the statements, most of you disappear into a bathroom to freshen up. You change your shirt and reapply deodorant. You, furthermore, pull out a lipstick from your bag. It's the same exact crimson color you wore on your graduation picture. You packed it before you left for Atlanta, waiting for an opportunity to tease Hotch by wearing it.

When you sit down at the roundtable opposite of him, he inhales sharply.

He, however, is also teasing you. He took off his suit jacket, rolled is sleeves up and changed his tie for the one you got him.

"Nice tie, Hotch." Morgan comments.

Deadpan, Aaron replies: "Thanks, my girlfriend got it for me."

You choke on your coffee and Spencer lets out an explosive laugh. The others stare at him.

"No way!" Morgan exclaims.

Without batting him an eye, Hotch opens the file in front of him and starts to fill out the report. When you don't stop staring at him, Spencer kicks your leg, and you snap out of it. The corners of Hotch's mouth twitch.

Oh, he's going to get it tonight.

ɤɤɤɤ ɤɤɤɤ ɤɤɤɤ

It's tonight when Hotch opens his door for you. You basically lunge at him and press yourself against his body.

When he tries to kiss you, you turn your head and growl: "You don't deserve that after today."

"I didn't do anything." He says innocently.

"Really?" You push him backwards until he is trapped between you and the kitchen counter.

Roughly, you take off his belt. "Hands." You command.

He obliges with a small grin on his face and puts his wrists together in front of him. This little shit, you think to yourself – already clenching around nothing.

You don't think hands in front of him isn't enough, though. Turning him around, you pull his hands behind his back. You lace the belt through the belt loops on the back of his pants, then around his wrist. That way, his arms are pinned to his back.

You turn him back around.

Smirking, you tell him: "That's better."

Aaron's shirt is strained by his broad shoulders stretching back. His breathing already accelerated; and when you grab his crotch, he lets out a groan. You turn and walk to the bedroom, Hotch following you quietly.

In front of the bed, you turn back and eye him up and down. His pupils are wide, a boner evident in his pants. You turn on the small light on the nightstand to be able to see every detail of his face and body.