The boys softened as they heard her explain. "Oh angel," Mark said sadly, "We knew that she was cheating on us."

Jieun whipped her head up and and looked at them all with wide eyes. "You did?! How come you didn't do anything?!" She asked, surprised.

Jisung rubbed his neck, "To be honest, all of us were already over her. So there wasn't any point getting angry over it." He said.

Chenle nodded, "Yeah. We were expecting it to happen sooner or later." He added.

"Oh." Was all that Jieun said as she awkwardly looked around the room. "Then how come you all stayed with her after that." She asked quietly.

The boys winced and looked away in shame. Jisung cleared his throat, "Some people are just plain stupid." He said while glaring at the other boys.

"We are idiots, and we're so sorry about what we did to you." Jaemin said sadly.

Jieun showed a small smile before nodding, she knew that they were sorry. As long as they were here with her now, nothing mattered "So......why are you all here?" She asked.

The boys chuckled. "Well, we thought that we would spend the day with our soulmate." Renjun said with a smile.

Jieun looked at Jaemin, a hopeful look on her face as she asked, "All of you?"

Jaemin smiled at her and nodded, "All of us." He said confidently.

Jieun smiled, maybe today wouldn't be as bad as she thought it would.

.......................................................................

Well it definitely wasn't bad, but it sure was loud.

The boys weren't exactly the calmest when she told them that she didn't have any video games. Jieun wasn't much of a games person.

But once she saw how much those video games meant to them, she made a mental note to go and buy some with them.

They all settled on watching a movie, but halfway through it everyone began to get hungry.

Currently, Jieun and Jaemin were in the kitchen. Both of them were looking at four unopened packets of ramen that were on her kitchen counter.

"Is this really all you have?" Jaemin asked worriedly as he looked at the ramen. He was getting concerned that their soulmate only had four packs of ramen and nothing else.

Jieun sheepishly rubbed her neck, "Well, I didn't have time to go shopping." She said shyly.

"But you usually eat healthier than this, right?" He asked. Jieun avoided his eyes as she answered him, "Uhm, well.....I don't really have a lot of time to cook between classes and my shifts at the cafe."

"What?! No wonder you look skinny!-"

"Wait what, do I look bad?" Jieun worriedly as she looked at her body. Was she that skinny?

Jaemin cursed under his breath, "No no no no! You look great. You're really really pretty Jieun, that's not what I mean!" He said flustered, his ears turing red.

Jieun looked at him with a half amused face, still confused as to what she was trying to tell him.

He gently cupped her face with his hands. "Jieun, you're beautiful. You really are. But I'm worried that you aren't eating enough. It's not healthy." He said softly, however his ears were still burning.

Jieun smiled and nodded. "Now, I'm going to make sure that you eat three meals a day." Jaemin said adamantly.

Jieun sighed and nodded again, knowing that the boy wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Hey! Are we going to get any food today or what?" Haechan shouted from the living room.

Yayyyyy, they're finally all together!!!! sorry for the late update guys :((( i've been really busy these few days but i'll try to be quicker next time.

Thank you so much for 20k views and 1k votes!!!!!!!!!!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You guys are sooo amazing!!! I want to thank you again for continuing to support My Dreams!!!!

Please stay safe and healthy!!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️

~sunnyhyuck 💚