jeno and renjun sighed, both boys rubbing the younger's back softly, making sure not to apply too much pressure because of the wounds the wings had left there.

"we're sorry you saw that, jaemin..." jeno said.

"we weren't that honest with you..." renjun added.

"yeah... and we need to tell you everything..."

jaemin pushed their hands off and rose to his feet, standing in front of the two boys that were still seated on the bed. he swiped off some of his tears with the back of his hand, and concentrated not to break down again.

"don't bother." he said. "i already know."

"i'm not sure- "

"i know you love each other. and i know that you don't show that much affection toward each other because you don't want me to feel sad. but, yeah... now that my mission is accomplished, i'll leave you two alone."

"that's not- "

"you don't need me anyway." jaemin cut them again. "thank you for taking care of me. i hope you'll have a happy ending."

jaemin turned on his heels, feeling tears dripping under his eyes once again. he walked ot the door to open it and leave this house for good, but a hand slammed the door shut before he could open it completely.

next thing he knew, he was turned around and trapped against the door by renjun.

the chinese may be shorter than him, the look he gave jaemin made the former angel feel weak in the knee and completely minuscule next to him.

"now that we let you talk, you're going to listen to our part of the story." he said, sternly but not violently.

jaemin nodded slowly, not daring to look into his eyes.

"this is all a misunderstanding." renjun told. "yes, jeno and i kissed. yes, we love each other. yes, your mission is finished. but there's something you're missing, jaemin."

jaemin looked at renjun, more tears falling out of his eyes as he heard the chinese enumerate all those things.

"jun, you're scaring him." jeno said, pulling renjun back and taking jaemin's wrists to pull him towards the bed again.

jeno made him sit on the bed, himself sitting at his right, and renjun doing the same at his left, squishing the angel between the two humans.

"what renjun is trying to say is that we don't only love each other..." jeno told.

"yeah..." renjun nodded.

"w-what does that even mean?" jaemin asked sniffling.

jeno rolled his eyes before cupping jaemin's jaw with his right hand and turning his face so that he was facing him.

not caring about the confused look on jaemin's face, jeno pulled jaemin by his neck and made their lips meet under renjun's eyes.

jaemin's eyes widened, but he eventually closed them when he saw that jeno's were closed so that he could appreciate the kiss better. jaemin slowly responded to the kiss, really needing some comfort at the moment.

everything was a mess. his mind, his heart... everything.

they parted after long seconds, looking into each other's eyes.

and jaemin's widened again.

"b-but..."

he turned his head the other way to look at renjun's expression.

he had just walked on jeno and renjun kissing each other, and they had admitted that they were in love. so why would jeno literally cheat on renjun right in front of him?!

jaemin – who expected to find out an angry renjun – was surprised when his nose bumped with renjun's one, meaning that their faces were very close.

"i want my kiss as well." renjun said with a smirk, confusing jaemin even more.

before jaemin could let any sound out, renjun leaned forward and kissed jaemin on the lips fully.

having his heart beating out of his ribcage, jaemin let himself melt into the kiss and enjoying every single bit of it. it felt like paradise.

after a bit of time, renjun pulled away, smiling at jaemin.

the former angel blinked repeatedly, trying to process everything.

"i-i..." he looked at jeno again, the boy giving him an eye smile.

"you still don't understand... do you?" renjun chuckled.

jaemin slowly shook his head 'no', looking at his lap.

"we not only love each other..." renjun started.

"but we also love you..." jeno finished.

"m-me?" jaemin asked, completely shocked.

"yes, you. our little angel."