12 || Dusk Till Dawn

-3rd person's P.O.V-

"We're In the endgame now"

Carter's eyes widen as she knew this was the end. The real ending. She watched how everyone's faces reflected the same hopped looks. Their eyes sad and she knew they all felt down by this. Just like her.

Just like that day at Cristallo.

Peter landed beside Carter as she tried to sit up. His aid to her he helps her up and she holds her wound watching how everything got darker. How the sky had gone to a deeper red. Just like the dawn.

Peter shared a look with Carter worried. He was concerned about what has happened and where had Thanos gone, his aunt and friends. Carter stares at him her eyes with tears.

"I couldn't-I couldn't stop him" she mutters and he looks at her with sadness.

"You tried" he says as he holds her hand.

"We should've gone back home" she whispers to him to which Peter holds either side of her face letting her lean on him for support.

"I know, I know" he agreed with her knowing that maybe she was right all along. "But we tried to fight, that's what counts" he tells her.

Carter always admired Peter's way to say something good in bad situations. Something that could be looked at the bright side while she sometimes couldn't do that.

The white-haired girl looked at her boyfriend. And sighs leaning her headband on his chest.

"Somethings happening" Mantis tells them all only to start to fade into dust. Carter's eyes widen, gasping at this and her heart started to pound even more.

This couldn't be possible. Not unless Thanks has done it. Her eyes started to water even more as a tear dropped down her pale cheek. Her mother, aunt May, Ned, and MJ didn't know how I do they were okay.

Then it was Drax who started to disappear. "Quill?" was his last word before turning into dust.

Carter and Peter gripped each other as they started to feel it become more real. They didn't want each other gone. They didn't know who would be.

Maybe if they wished hard enough they night both stays.

"Steady, Quill" Stark says.

"Oh man" Star-Lord turns into dust too.

Carter bit her lip as Peter pulled the girl even closer to him giving her a tight hug closing their eyes not wanting to see.

"Tony," called the Wizard. "There was no other way" he tells Iron Man before leaving too.

As the young couple who have been best friends for as long as they can remember Peter started to feel odd. He stumbled and at first Carter thought that he was stumbling because she was putting too much weight on him.

But the more he stumbled the more she noticed it was him who was falling. "Peter-Peter" she called as it was no way her holding him.

She was still weak, so Stark ran over catching both teenagers as he slowly lay them down on the ground. "Snow, I don't feel so good" he cries his eyes looking at the girl he's been in love with since day one.

Carter's eyes drop tears like a cascade now. Shaking her head she looks at him wishing, praying this was not happening to him. Not to Peter.

"Mr. Stark, I don't want to go. I don't want to go, Snow please" he begged them looking as Carter cried for him and Stark watched him with sadness.

Peter cried his eyes red and Carter sobbed beside him knowing there was nothing she could do to make him stay. Repeatedly she shook her head looking at him laying her pale, soft hand on either side of his face.

"I'm sorry" he says looking at Mr. Stark.

Carter felt like her heart was being ripped out as she watched him slowly turn to dust from feet up. She leaned her forehead against his. Peter watched her one last time wanting to go with his last view being her beautiful bright blue eyes.

"Snow...I-" but before he could finish he turned fully into dust. She gasped closing her eyes as she's held her wound blood still coming out. She cried where was now an absent place of where the boy she had loved so much was now gone.

The only other life she'd give her up for. Tony looked as the girl curled up suppressing her own cries by keeping her sobs silent. Her tears dropping one even turning into ice and the shattering when it hit the ground.

He may be disliked by her, but he didn't dislike her. Slowly he put a hand over her back as she not caring it was him jumped into his arms crying her eyes out.

She cried so much and felt like this was all her fault. She had been the cause of this again. She hadn't failed again.

If only she had just done it instead of talking Thanos would be dead with an ice sword on his head. But no he had won. He had done what he told the Cristallian's he would do.

Done what her mother was afraid of when she saw the spaceship.

Carter felt angry and sad all at once. She couldn't even know what were Peter's last words to tell her. His faint, soft, and sad voice echoing in her mind over and over.

"He's gone....he's gone" she whispered as Stark held her in a tight embrace. They may not get along but they were all they had now.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

PETER IS GONE! Poor Carter she lost Peter right before her eyes and he couldn't finish what he wanted to say to her. I cried so hard and when he said goodbye to Tony made me cry even more. Everyone is gone and it's only the three.

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Remember to stay safe <3

Follow me on Instagram: whorv06.wp

Comment what you think!