Chapter 2: The First Day of School

Well today is my first day of school. As I walk onto the sidewalk towards the main entrance I see the name of the school in big letters 'Freedom High'. I'm so nervous, my old school was so small we had about a graduating class of 30 kids. I walked into the office to get my schedule for my classes and I see that my first hour is English. "I hate English" I whispered to myself.

I walked to my locker and I ran into this girl.

"I'm so sorry"

"it's cool" she said

"What's your name?"

"Skyler, what's yours?"

"Ashley"

"Cool, hey do you know where room 109 is?"

"Yea follow me"

We started walking down the hallway and into the room. Ashley introduced me to a couple of her other friends on the way to class. One was named Kaitlin and he other was Maria. By the time I got to first hour I met three new people.

The bell rang and I was now off to homeroom. I got to homeroom pretty well on my own, it was right across the hall from English. I sat down and to my surprise Ashley walked in. She sat down right next to me and we started talking. She told me a little bit about herself like how she has been friends with Maria for about four years now and how they met at a party they went to and started drinking and smoking weed together.

I thought about how I'm probably the only 17 year old teenager who hasn't went to a party yet let alone smoke a joint or even take a swig of beer. I got so lost in my thoughts that the ring of the bell snapped me out of it. Ashley started walking with me and she asked me if I have ever got high. I said no and she kind of smirked.

I got to my third hour class which was Anatomy and Ashley told me to meet her in the cafeteria after class.

The bell finally rang and I walked to my locker to put my books away and Kaitlin walked up to me and walked me to the cafeteria. We sat down and all three girls were there Ashley and Maria were talking about something and they turned to me and said

"Hey you want to go to a party this weekend?"

I thought about it for a minute thinking of the right choice to pick i was nervous and I wanted my new friends to like me so I said

"Sure why not".

~ sorry this chapter is so long I'm still trying to come up with ideas on what to write. Please comment and vote. Love you guys