》》》》》

I sat on the fountain watching my breath leave me as I waited for Natsuo in the mall. I arrived two minutes ago and honestly I was just really happy to be out of the house. I smiled slightly.

"Well, don't you look happy." My eyes widened and I spun around at the very familiar drag of a voice.

"Yori!" I smiled using the name I gave him. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh?" He titled his head "Am I not allowed in the mall? Should I leave?" I quickly shook my head no.

"No, no! That's not it! It's just you mentioned once that you weren't a fan of crowded places since people can bump into you and hurt your skin..." Yori's eyes softened as he chuckled placing a big warm hand atop my head.

"As caring as ever." He paused staring at me with squinting eyes for a moment  "Do you have a fever?" I shook my head no.

"Quirk! If the temperature around me is cold my body heat rises to suit."

"Does that mean if it's hot, it cools down?" I nodded "That's weird." I pouted folding my arms.

"No it isn't!" He chuckled ruffling and messing up my hair again.

"Right. I'm on a tight schedule. See you later kid." Before he could move away from me I gripped onto his hand giving him a semi hug, stopping him.

"Be safe, okay?" His body tensed "You'll be safe right?" I looked up at him his blue eyes staring down at me in a way I couldn't comprehend.

"Ah, it's been a while..." his body relaxed again and he moved his hand so he was cupping my cheek. Yori leaned forward placing a gentle kiss atop my head "I'll be safe, no need to worry over me for such little things."

"I'll always worry." He chuckled pulling back.

"Don't. I'll be fine. Worry about yourself. Stay safe for me okay kid?" I nodded this time letting his hand go.

In no time at all he disappeared into the crowd only for Nasu-nii to appear from within it. When he saw me his eyes lit up and he rushed over to me.

"Mimi! You didn't wait long did you?" We greeted each other on a hug.

"Nope! I not too long got here!"

"Right, how long do we have?" He pulled back looking at me with worried eyes. I checked my watch seeing it was ten in the morning.

"We have until four since he has a meeting at the agency today." He nodded.

"Okay. Anything you want to do first?"

"Um...I don't know..." I sweat dropped. First time at the mall and my mind blanks on me. Of course...

"Haha. I knew it. Luckily you have me." Natsuo pulled out movie tickets "Let's go watch a movie! Then we'll decide from there!" I nodded hoping off the fountain to get going.

We left the fountain area making sure to hold each others hands as we walked so we won't separate in the crowd. We talked to each other along the way, Nasu-nii telling me of the friends he made and how different his dorms were to home. He still wasn't sure he liked it or not.

We talked until we went into the theater waiting for the movie to start. All the while, hidden by the crowd a figure in a hoodie watched us from the shadows a mixed look of hate, sorrow and longing in his eyes as he watched us until we were out of his sight. Only then did he leave the mall.

》》》》》

The movie was...something. I have no idea how to feel about it. I did like it though, but since I dont really watch movies I need to watch more to decide if that was my favorite or not. Or so Natsuo says.

Since we ate lots of snacks in the theater I wasn't hungry yet and we still had four hours to go so we went shopping. Nasu bought me all sorts of junk food for me to taste. I love cake and donuts now, but that sushi was awesome.

Then he tired winning a food eating contest at a ramen restaurant, but he lost cause he accidentally chose the spicy one. I'm not sure if its because of my quirk, but I don't think the ramen was that hot at all. At least because of me we didnt have to pay. Yay!

Now I was most definitely full, so we went to this place that was bright colorful and had lots of kids in it. Natsuo called it an arcade. There we only got to play one game since he had to teach me to play and we were running out of time. It was a driving game, and it was so much fun! I always came in fifth place despite crashing into everything.

Now three in the afternoon Natsuo decided to send me home early incase tou-san showed up early. We took a taxi home but he wasn't going to come out of it.

"Tell Fuyumi and Shoto I said hi okay?" I nodded. "Hey, please take care of yourself. "

"I will! You will too right?" Nasu-nii chuckled bringing me closer to kiss my forehead.

Yori flashed in my head at that time. Their actions and smiles similar, their eyes though different colors shaped the same too. I blinked out of my suspicious thoughts choosing to smile up at my oldest brother.

"Haii!"

"We're here."

"Hai. Arigatou!" I got out of the car.

"Bye Nasu-nii." I gave him one last kiss before I closed the door and turned heading inside as the taxi drove off.