Chapter 2

The 3 villains to be are currently in Izukus dorm talking about their plans,
I- Izuku, T- Todoroki and S - Shinso
S- so do you have any plans on how we're going to do this?
I- Yes. I have a few but we will not being discussing them out loud. We all know this class doesn't know what personal space is and spy on everyone. So we will be texting or another way of communication.
T- don't hurt yourself though
S- why do you mean?
I- you will see soon. But since it's late do you guys want to plan this out tomorrow? We can go somewhere secret and talk about our plans there. I have a few in mind.
S- fine by me, I'll see you tomorrow then.
T- Goodnight Izu, what time do you want to meet up?
I- 11 Am?
T- fine by me
S- see you then

Izukus POV
'Alright, now that that is settled it time to make some plans and talk to dad and Shiggy'
/he has a telepathy quirk that is extremely strong and can contact people from miles away/
D- AFO S- Shiggy I- Izuku
I- dad? Shiggy?
S- why the hell are you in my head
D- Hello sons... is there a meaning for this?
I- yes there is.... I may need help with something
S- And what's this something
I- we are doing a heroes vs villain war at UA and I am the villain leader... Shoto and Shinso are also on my team. It's us 3 vs 37
D- I have faith in you son, I know you can do it.
I- oh I know I can. But I wanted to borrow toga for something, if the other 2 agree too this plan of mine. And I was wondering if the three of us can come to the hideout and talk about our plans and possibly train with you guys...
S- YES! We can all help you
D- well as I am locked in a prison I'm not sure I will be much help
I- actually... I was wondering if you were able to transfer a quirk to me through here
D- I have no idea. Which quirk did you want?
I- I want a strong shadow quirk
S- Zuku... do you not know the quirks you already have?
I- I have a shit ton of them
D- one of the original quirks you have is the one your asking me for
I- oh... well then.
S- dumbass hahaha
I- oh shut it crusty
D- that's enough boys. Is that all you need Izu?
I- yeah and we will be at the hideout around 11:00 in the morning Shiggy
S- see you then
I- bye guys
D- bye sons
S- bye
——
Izukus POV

Well that was entertaining. Now time to go to sleep and start with this tomorrow

The next morning

Izukus POV
I woke up in time to take a shower, get dressed, eat breakfast and all that fun stuff. Now it's 10:45 and I'm currently on my to the gates to meet Sho and Shinso. I have my notebooks of quirks, an empty notebook for plans and such things and I'm really hoping they won't get mad at me for this idea. Nezu agreed that us 3 are aloud off campus as long as we inform him and All might about it. "Hey Zuku" I turn around and see Shinso "Hey Hito we're just waiting for Sho-" "No you're not" Sho said "Well alright. I have a place for us to go and to train and do all this fun stuff" I told them "where we going?" Shinso said "give me your hands" we held hands and I teleported us to the base "WASSUP FUCKERS" "IZUKU SHIGARAKI WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT CUSSING!" Shiggy yelled coming down the hallway
"You brought us to the LOV base?" Sho asked "Yes I did, I hope you guys don't mind. No one knows where this place is and they are willing to help us also" I told them "Nah I don't care" Shinso said "It's whatever as long as they don't try to kill us" Sho said "No promises little bro" Dabi said coming into the living room "well I guess this is just a big family reunion" Shinso said looking around "Alright, let's go in the meeting room and talk about this, Shiggy did you wanna come with us?" I asked. "Sure" "hey what about me Izu?" Dabi pouted "Yeah yeah let's do this" we all make our way into the meeting room and we all sit down. "Alright, let's begin." I said smirking and bring my notebooks out. "So first things first, we need villain outfits. I have mine planned out and I drew some for you also." "Can we see them?" They both asked at the same time. "Sure" (pictures are up top Todoroki has a mask like Shinso and Deku but the white part of his hair will be black)
After I showed them their new costumes they said they loved them. Even Shiggy and Dabi....
"Alright, now. This one is kind of for me but I want to see if you guys agree with it... I plain on making a video that will be shown on all the TVs across the "city" it'll be my story of how I became a villain but also to try to break the hero team by exposing their leader" "I AGREE" everyone yelled at the same time. "Well alrighty then.... now... because we're going to bad as fuck in this. What if we sang a song, recorded it and played it the second or third day when we explode the buildings?" "Uh were exploding things?" Shoto asked "Oh did I forget to say that? Oops. We will talk about that later" "I think a song would work but which one?" "What about left behind?" Asked Shiggy "YES THATS PERFECT" yelled Shoto, Shinso and I. "Now, we need to go over my quirks... because they are going to help the most. No offense to you guys but I have like 30+ quirks but I only plan on using a few of them. And the big one I'm waiting to use is what I called One for One" smirking as I say it. "ARE YOU TRYING TO FUCKING KILL EVERYONE!?" Screamed both Shiggy and Dabi "No! I- um idk... anyways I have Mei from the support group making costumes and a few other things for us she gave me a couple things to try out and from what I got last night, they aren't planning on training or doing much, they thing because there is 3 of us it'll be over the first day. And it will not be. We will win this. This will be the war that ends the heroes HAHAHAHA"