Chapter 3

3rd POV

Izuku, Shinso, Todoroki, Shiggy and Dabi have been coming up with different plans. Izuku being the main one and Shiggy giving him some pointers.
"So, I think we have most of this covered already, with all of my hero and villain note books you two will just need to study up on them. We will spend the rest of the week making sure we completely understand the plan, along with training. I think we could actually do some tricks together with our quirks. But we will leave that for training." Izuku said and everyone agreed. "So Izu do you wanna go over the plan fully so we are all on the same page?" Shinso asked Izuku. (I will add the plan when the war starts) After Izuku goes over the plan, they Three Villains to be go back to the dorms, Izuku calls and asks Nezu if they could meet in his office to discuss their plans.

-In Nezus Office-
N- Nezu
I- Izuku
-
N- Hello Izuku, I assume you would like to discuss the plans for this?
I- Yes, we already have a plan for each day, the support group is making our new outfits and other things that we will need with our suits, but my question for you is are we able to use guns and blow up the buildings?
N- *eyes sparkle in joy* Yes yes yes!! Just write a list of things that you will need and I will get them for. Dont forget that you and your team will be able to go in the city 3 days before it starts to set everything up.
I- Awesome, but Nezu... are you sure you'll even stand by me at the end of this?? Not even just me but Shinso and Shoto also... we're going to do things that some Real villains would most likely be scared of...
N- Izuku, I will stand by your guys side through this whole thing. I also have a feeling that you are going to put everything into this, with your past and I think Shinso and Todoroki do also. Izuku, if anything happens we can transfer you.
I- No, it's okay. But I honestly don't think I will be the only one effected by this. We made a video, but they wanted it to be me because of everything Bakugo put me through. There will also be a song we put together and that is when I might snap, we finished this song and made a plan but please don't freak out with this..
(Izuku is talking with Nezu in their minds)
I- this is one of my quirks, I wanted to ask if we were able to have guns, bombs, grenades and such things
N- ABSOLUTELY YOU CAN!! But you will need training on them and to be approved
I- we actually already took the classes and everything that we need for this. I have our papers with me in my bag (he gives the papers to Nezu as they talk)
N- Very well then, you will have to inform us when you are going to use them so we can make sure other students won't be near them and be harmed.
I- I understand that. Nezu, I already talked to All Might about this. But in the video there will be the time when all might told me I could never be a hero with a villains quirk. He only knew of the black fire quirk. And honestly it pissed me off because Endeavor is literally a burning asshole.
N- HAHAAHHAHA yes I agree he is. And I'm still disappointed in All Might for that. But I understand. Will this video talk about your past?
I- yes.
N- do you mind telling me about it? You only told me you were bullied, and we found out about the abuse when we saved you.
I- I would, but where would the fun be in that? You should wait till the video.
N- I like the sound of that. Is there anything else I can help you with?
I- Nope that's all! Oh... wait... so I know you know my family... Shiggy is my older brother...
N- Yes I am aware of that, I know you still talk to them and see them occasionally, but nothing gets mixed up with what we do here and what they do there... correct?
I- Yes that is correct. Except one thing... they are helping with the song... Shinso, Shoto and I agreed to tell you. But we're going to say that Shinso is able to use his new mask and copy their voices. Which it does, but it took a lot of training to do.. he does plan on using it also.
N- I CANT WAIT! Now I'm not proud that you are having them help you but I understand why.
I-Thank you, I wanted you to know because I know you will be able to figure it out when you hear the song and Shinso using their voice. Shiggy actually wrote down a couple things that he would say. They also promised they won't intervene with this. But they want a recording of it.
N- I can do that.
I- Great!
N- Alright if you need anything else please let me know. And if you want to talk like this give me a text so you don't scare me
I- Haha I understand Nezu thank you for this
N- you're welcome, I'll call you when you guys are able to go into the city
I- Awesome! Thank you!

3rd POV

It has been a a week since the war had started, the villains to be have spent their time studying through Izukus notes, training, doing team training, and getting everything they need ready. They have gotten used to their new outfits and wanted to keep them as their new hero outfits. Nezu agreed to it, he loved the new outfits that Izuku made. The Hero team didn't really do anything, all of them thought it would be easy since there is 37 of them, and only 3 of the other ones. They did however discuss the quirks of the 3 villains to be. They would not talk when they heard Shinsos voice, the only thing they didn't know is Izuku has many quirks, the only quirk they think he has his super power quirk (OFA). They all knew Todoroki is a long distance fighter, so they planned to get close to him as he isn't that great with combat. The hero's would just do regular training. They've seen the villains to be lounging around most times and figured they are doing anything with training or coming up with a plan. Boy are those hero's wrong, funny thing is that was apart of Izukus plan, to see them hanging around acting like they aren't planning anything. Now the day has come for the villains to go to the city, they arrived and started heading to their base and seen an arsenal of guns, grenades, bombs and anything you could imagine. Izuku had a smirk on his face and they began putting bombs around the city, they even placed bombs in the Hero base. That Night they went over their plan how to use their quirks, and the ones Izuku gave them for this.

Izukus POV

We put bombs around the city, the hero agency, and we also made two more "villain" bases. What no one understands on the hero side, NEVER DOUBT YOUR OPPONENT! I mean do they really think I'm not going to have a damn plan and just sit around doing nothing? How fucking stupid are they? We studied the map of the city memorizing the alley ways and different escape routes into the dark so no one could find us. Which isn't really that hard, in the dark I'm an unbeatable opponent due to my shadow quirk, I spent the first night understanding all my quirks and how they work then I analyzed them. I trained the quirks we would need in order to win this war. Sho and I dyed our hair, his red side is now black and mine is currently all black.

I had an idea of giving them a new quirk, I asked them about it and they agreed immediately. I changed Shinso original quirk, which he agreed too, instead of mind control he now has Mind Manipulation he also has Stealth (I'll explain on a quirk chapter). Todoroki has his ice and fire quirk, i changed his fire quirk and he can use the blue fire,  which he has mastered perfectly with the training all of us did. I also gave Todoroki the Stealth quirk as well. They both have mastered all of these quirks. I am proud of them for mastering these quirks in less than a week. We finished the video and the song, Now tomorrow is the day the heroes come into the city. Which means it's time for the war to end heroes.