Chapter Six: Hey!

-Kiyotaka Ishimaru-

The next morning I awoke to Flint not next to me. I sighed and saw that the fire died and then looked around to see if the flint and stone were still near by. But it was were I last put it. By the fire. I got up and went to the stream to drink some water.

I wanted to get out of the forest. But to do that I needed help. Maybe the deer can help... I look around while waiting for the deer to come. Usually it comes at this time... I look at the wrist watch on my wrist and saw that it was 9:33 am. I looked up when I heard bushes move behind me. I turned around and saw the same deer I met before.

"Hey... urm- can you help me out of this forest." I say smiling awkwardly. The deer comes to me and bites me sleeve gesturing me towards the bushes. I smile slightly and follow the deer. I ended up at a grassy plain that was still surrounded by trees but there was a path way. Then I heard voices. Kind a familiar ones too.

I look at the trail and saw the weird looking hair dude again with someone that looks like him, only older. I realized I was staring and looked at the deer. But it was gone... I looked around me seeing if I can spot her but she's no were to be found. I look deeper into the bishes but-

"Hey! You there-!" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and the one with corn looking hair stopped in his tracks and froze. He was... staring at me. Like if I was familiar or he had known me.

"Urm y-yeah?" I say scratching my head. I then found a leaf of my head and they probably thought I was some wild human living in this forest.

They came closer and I tried my best to brush the dirt and leaves off of me. "What are you doing here in the forest? This place is forbidden for wanderers." He says towering over me.

"I-I see..." I say looking down.

"Hey ya look familiar." The corn head said.

I looked up a bit confused. "Your the guy from that one night, right?"

I suddenly remember who this was and it was that biker guy helping me up from when the truck almost ran me over. "Y-yes."

"Well I'm Mondo Owada and this is my brother Daiya Owada." The one with weird looking hair introduced.

"Oh.. well um- I'm Kiyotaka Ishimaru." I said smiling slightly.

"Your from school, Mr. Hall Monitor I presume." Mondo said looking at me with slight disgust.

"Oh... y-yeah." I sai then took a small step back trying to keep distance.

"Well, uh. It was nice meeting you, Kiyotaka. But Mondo and I have to go." Daiya said putting a hand on Mondo's shoulder. "We have business to take care of."

"Of course. And it was nice meeting you too, Daiya." I waved. Then soon the too left. I went back into the woods and went to go find the deer again.

-Mondo Owada- (Whooo hooo! new POV!!)

I turned around and followed my brother and made sure that they were a far away distance from Kiyotaka. "Daiya, what 'buisness'?" I ask my brother.

"Oh, we have no business. But this looks like the guy you described when you went to go out. What does he name you?" My brother asked putting an arm around my shoulders.

"F-Flint..." I mumbled quietly.

"Aww my little brother is named Flinty, how sweet!" Daiya teased.

"Stop, He only called me that 'cause I help him with... stuff." I said feeling myself heat up a bit of embarrassment.

"Oh what did you help him out with?"

"Getting the fire started and got him a dead rabbit."

"And why do you care so much for, Kiyotaka?"

"I... I... I honestly don't know actually."

"Well... you can go ahead and catch up with him."

"Alright I will..."

I ran into the forest as I changed into my wolf form. Soon I went to the stream were Kiyotaka was at. but when I got there I saw... a deer with him. That same ol' deer. I sat down and with a crunch and the deer and Kiyotaka looked at me.

"Flint!! Hi there buddy." Kiyotaka said as I wagged my tail and went up to the two. The deer didn't run away this time. It kind a just looked at me scared.

It was so weird... To see him scared of my human form and then so happy when he comes and sees me. A dangerous wolf that could kill him, but I'm not that kind of a monster.

I went against Kiyotaka. I felt happy, excited, and warm around him... I don't know why but, I do. What was this feeling?

~~~

Words:

So yay we get to meet Mondo's POV. FiNaLlY. Also you all are amazing ppl. MAke sure go to the right path instead of the wrong for a greater future! :}