The Ball officially started and you were in your dorm getting ready, you took a shower and washed your hair, you then put on your jumpsuit (the one you chose from the three, or if you decided for anything else) then you put on the bracelet, and the necklace you bought yourself once you and your mother visited Spain.

You also put on some dark lipstick and put on eyeliner

You also put on some dark lipstick and put on eyeliner. You looked amazing, like a goddess.

You also put on some black high heels

(again just reminding that if you do not like it you can just imagine it all differently :))

When you were done with everything it was already 5.50 pm, you walked out of your dorm

You didn't normally walk in high heels, but you were already pretty good. You came to the stairs and inhaled a deep breath of air. You didn't want to fall, you calmed down and walked past the corner. You started walking down the stairs. You could see Blaise already waiting for you, you could also see Draco and Aria, Draco was standing by the drinks and Aria right next to him.

Draco saw you coming down and you could see his eyes wide in shock at how beautiful you looked. Aria held an annoyed expression as always.

You walked till the end of the stairs and took Blaise's hand he held out for you, you both walked in the Great Hall, there were many people already dancing.

"Would you like to dance with me...your highness?" Blaise asked, bending down, you laughed at his joke and accepted his hand again "I will dance with you, Blaise but only if you stop making this kind of jokes." he laughed and you both started dancing.

You danced and danced, got a couple of drinks now and then and had a lot of fun, he told you a couple of jokes, that were actually really funny. Then someone came to you, "Would you mind if I still my best friend for a dance?" he asked politely, it was Draco "Well go on then, I'll get us another drink." Blaise said and walked in the other direction.

Draco took your hand and his and you started dancing. You danced about two dances, talking about stuff, he asked you about Blaise and you told him you and he are only friends.

Blaise then returned with drinks and you all talked. It was soon eight, the ball ended and rough rock music came on, you loved it. You all drank a lot talked but soon you had enough and made your way to the corner, you had even more drinks there, and talked with Carly and Luna.

"Y/n, you might wanna slow down on those drinks." Luna warned, Carly only laughed when she said that "I don't know, they are really good and we don't have school tomorrow anyway." you answered.

You drank some more, fire whiskey, bourbon, juice, water, wine, all they had. You were already really drunk but you still drank even more...I mean what if it is so good, right?

The next morning, you woke up, you were really comfortable, soft bed and warm sheets. Only one thing bothered you your headache.

You opened your eyes and looked around the room, you turned your head to the side. You almost fell off the bed when you saw a platinum blonde boy right next to you in the bed, sleeping, you were naked and so was he. It was Draco.

--------------------------------------------------

Hahahaha, I know I'm really mean with these cliffhangers...

Yeahhh, hahaha so I know you guys are all probably mad at me but don't worry, I'm posting another chapter tomorrow.

I would appreciate some comments on your thoughts about the whole y/n's style and all. Also please vote if you like the story, you don't have to but I really do appreciate it.

Love you!     -N