autor's note

Hellooo guys

This is a Lorenzo Berkshire fanfiction.

Lorenzo Berkshire is a character created by -babynaomi in the story Filthy. If you haven't read it you REALLY should, it's so good!!
I also give credit to JK Rowling for creating some of these characters and the setting.

The character Lorenzo Berkshire wasn't created by me but I did create some of the characters in this story.
I will put a list at the beginning of this story with all the characters that will play a big role in my story and how I picture them.
Obviously, you can picture them however you want, but I like it when writers say how they think their characters look, so I thought I could do that as well.

It's possible that I make a few spelling errors. English isn't my first language.
So if you catch any spelling errors, could you be so kind to ignore them?? Or let me know in the comments and I'll correct them.

I'm not really going to follow the storyline of the movies, I will use the setting and the characters and some of the story elements.

This is a Lorenzo Breshire fanfiction and not a Draco Malfoy fanfiction. So in this story Draco isn't going to be the good guy. I'm sorry for all you Draco lovers out there, I included. It hurt me to write Draco as the bad guy, but think of it this way. Every story, every fanfiction is a different dimension. In every Draco fanfic, Draco will be different. Some of his characteristics will obviously stay the same, but a lot of him will be different in each story. So that he's not the good guy in my story doesn't mean our beloved Draco is generally bad. It just makes him bad in my story, and I really wouldn't have done it if it weren't necessary. So I'm sorry in advance, but just know it hurts me too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAST (in my head, who you imagine as these characters is completely op to you!!)

Faye Deveraux
as Amelia Zadro

Lorenzo Berkshireas Louis Partridge

Lorenzo Berkshire
as Louis Partridge

Lorenzo Berkshireas Louis Partridge