The Start of TRAINING CAMP!

Mulai dari awal

"[name]!"

"It's your first training camp!"

"Aren't you excited!"

"You're a real part of the club now!"

If this was [name] a few months ago, he would be right back out of here away from all these energetic boys. But this was a different [name]. If [name] back then was a caterpillar, this [name] was a butterfly. The current [name] smiled back with enthusiasm to rival their own.

The team collectively looked up to the sky, thanking any hidden authorities that led up to this moment.

"Alright alright, time to get a move on," coach Naoi clapped his hands to hurry things up, at this rate, they would stay stuck here forever.

"I guess it can't be helped," Kai sighed regretfully, "I suppose I'll have to sit with [name] this time,"

The rest of the team stared at him incredulously.

"Whaddya mean? [name]'s gonna sit with me after all," Kuroo rubbed his chin smugly.

"No (Y'all sTINKY) he likes me the best sooo..." Yaku pushed Kuroo out of the way.

Only to be stepped on by Lev, "Hey [name], I have a ton of snacks, you wanna sit with me?"

"Are you trying to get sick before training camp?" Yaku got back up bonked Lev's stomach.

Meanwhile, Kenma calmly took [name]'s hand and went into the bus. Fukunaga, observing this, chuckled to himself and followed them in. Sure it was nice to sit with [name] but it was even nicer being in his reach and seeing all the drama that came with him.

[name] took the window seat and fidgeted about in it.

"We're not even moving yet," commented Kenma when [name] looked out of the window for the fifth time. [name] puffed a breath out in irritation and sat down, firmly planted into his seat.

He felt the shudder of the engine as bus started to move. He swung his legs over his seat and leaned back. He decided to stay awake and stare out of the window. The ride wasn't too long so it was very much possible to do so.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

"[name], we're here," the soft voice of Kenma woke him. [name] opened his eyes to see Kenma standing up and poking his cheek.

Kenma enjoyed poking [name]'s cheeks. It started off as plain curiosity after seeing them puff up when eating, he decided to give them a good poke. His soft cheek caved in where he poked it and sprang back out as his finger retreated. Kenma could only describe them as fluffy and malleable and highly addictive.

[name] bounced up from his seat but soon regretted that, feeling a bit unsteady on his feet and he collided into Kenma who grasped his shoulders to steady him and led him out of the bus.

[name] gasped at the size of the new school. His eyes were open wide, taking in the building and field that surrounded it.

He felt Kenma pull his hand gently and looked at him in confusion.

"We need to do something first," he explained.