• Chapter 6 •

Start from the beginning

| Chishiya's POV |

I notice a girl came on the same floor as I am. I observe her a bit. She's wearing cargo pants with a black hoodie and a pair of combat shoes. Although I couldn't see her face.

Hmm...I think she came prepared. Heh.

' A little talk wouldn't hurt... right? ' 

How could I get her attention? She's not even looking at here at this site. Is she scared? I don't think so.

"Hey!" I call. She slowly turns her head to look at me. I make a hand motion to come here.

I saw her looking around and pointed at herself, I nod towards her, she slowly walk towards me.

' Huh. She's a shy one.'

| Rin's POV |

I'm was looking down to find the tagger but I couldn't see him.

Until someone call for me. "Hey!"

It was the blonde guy! Oh no no no don't tell me he wants to talk... I'm not ready for this. I shouldn't have brought a book of 'How to talk to Strangers' what am I going to do.

I knew that this is going to happen. I'm starting to regret it...send help.

I look around to if he has somewhat mistaken me. Although no one was around me. I look at the blonde guy and pointed to myself, the blonde guy nodded at me. Of course, there are only two of us here. 

'I'm so dumb.'

Goddammit... This is not what I'm expecting... I slowly walk towards him, this is going to be an awkward moment for me.

I silently pray for myself that I won't be an awkward person in front of him.

| Chishiya's POV |

| Chishiya's POV |

Ara... I wasn't expecting she's a shy type. "I'm Chishiya, you?" I ask her. She looks at me up and down it seems she's also observing me. What a smart move.

She look at me and said. "Rin...." Oh, so that's her name. I look at her and chuckle "You know there's nothing to be nervous about. I won't bite."

Heh. She looks shocked. "Oh I-I'm sorry it's just... It's been a while since I talk to someone... I-I don't socialize that much."

"Oh, that's so?..." I said. She just nodded.

Our phone ring.

" Three minutes have passed. "

I hear her whispers something. "Damn... If we don't find the safe zone in time. This building will explode. I have to look for some clues from here."

Oh, she's also smart no wonder she also went up here.

' Oh, how interesting. '

| Rin's POV |

I still couldn't believe that this blonde guy- I mean Chishiya call me here. I don't know what he wants from me... Or he just wants to talk.

My phone rings and said.

" Three minutes have passed. "

Geez, I'm getting flustered that I don't see the tagger yet. Where is he?

I whisper something hoping that Chishiya won't hear me. "Damn... If we don't find the safe zone in time. This building will explode. I have to look some clues here."

Until I hear some shotguns. I wonder where the shotguns at. "Did you hear that?..." I said aloud. "Yup." Chishiya said. I saw the tagger.

He's wearing a horse mask??? But why? "You saw it too?" Chishiya asks "Yeah..." I said.

I saw Nitobe running away but he got shot by the tagger. The old man with glasses got scared and run outside the apartment but he got shot by the laser.

"Ouch..." I said already shocked by all of this. Chishiya just chuckled. Ehh?? How come he's so calm at this. I'm getting bad vibes with him. Maybe because he's more experienced than me?

I saw two girls running away from the tagger, I just notice that the tagger is not running but walking with a gun with him.

Until I just realize the Tagger's weakness! I decided to tell Chishiya about the Tagger's weakness but he's already looking at me and smiles. Is he staring at me that long?
Um ok, this is getting awkward.

I look at him and said

I look at him and said. "I think I know what the tagger's weakness is." Chishiya looked at me and said. "Really? What it is?" He looks at me with interest in his eyes.

"The tagger is walking, holding a gun so instead of running he uses his gun to shot someone. And the mask is he's weakness, the mask is narrowed so he's vision is low." I said.

"Hm. Glad you notice." Chishiya said. Huh, What? I look at him confused. Chishiya look back at the building and said "Oh nothing~." Chishiya grins.

 What? The hell? He's making me uncomfortable with him, I don't think I could trust him.

' I hope everyone survives. '