Harry whimpered. On hearing them hiss with pain, Umbridge stood in front of Harry's desk and faked sympathy asking,"yes?"

Harry stared at her for a few seconds before saying,"nothing."

Disappointedly, umbridge moved to Aurelia who was now in tears but she was trying very hard to control it.

"Are you okay dear?" Umbridge faked a smile causing Aurelia to look up,"Or do you need any help?"

"I a...am okay." Aurelia pushed the words out before returning to her lines.

After the twins were dismissed, they walked in silence when Harry pitifully looked at his sister who looked lost.

"I am sorry Aura. Because of me-"

"It's not your fault Harry." Aurelia assured,"anyways, I have to meet Theodore and Millicent."

Before Harry could even reply, Aurelia ran to the girl's washroom and washed her tears stained cheeks.

Ignoring her hand which was throbbing with pain, Aurelia took a deep breath and entered inside the library. Her hand was burning with pain but she didn't let it show on her face. Instead she wore a polite smile, greeting everybody on the way. 

"Hello Madam Pince." Aurelia smiled, her lips twitching with pain as she bowed down.

"Good evening Miss Potter." The librarian greeted, gesturing her to venture inside. 

Spotting the handsome boy seated at the most hideous place in the library, Aurelia made her way and sat down on the chair. Feeling someone's presence, Theodore lifted his head up to be met by the pair of hazel eyes looking at him.

"You are late." Theodore pointed out, straightening his posture.

"I had detention." Aurelia answered with a little shrug before taking out her Quill,"Why did you choose this seat?"

"What's wrong with it?" Theodore frowned, getting annoyed by the stupid questions the girl was asking.

"You chose it because you didn't want to be spotted with me right?" Aurelia guessed, her tone still calm like she was having a normal conversation.

"No..." Theodore lied.

"Anyways, where's your girlfriend?" Aurelia asked, looking around for any sign of the Slytherin girl she was paired with ; Millicent Bullstrode.

"Who?"

"Millicent Bullstrode?" Aurelia asked, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

"she's not my girlfriend!" Theodore shouted but quickly lowered his voice.

"I doubt that." Aurelia smiled,"You two look cute together but the way you two acted on the train, it was quiet disrespectful."

"What the hell are you even talking about?" Theodore glared," she isn't my girlfriend and what happened on train well...it just happened."

"Oh, hormones." Aurelia murmured under her breath.

"What?" The Slytherin raised one of his brows.

"Nothing. but where is she?" The Potter girl inquired.

"She refused to come along." Theodore answered like it was no big deal,"said that she'll copy off mine."

"Smart." The Hufflepuff complimented while Theodore rolled his eyes,"you could have done the same if you don't want to be spotted with me. You can copy off mine."

"No,I prefer to do my things on my own. thanks." Theodore gave a tight smile,"can we start now?"

"Of course." Aurelia nodded, pulling out her parchment. 

She wrote the word potion and sucked in her breath when all the pain she experienced just a few minutes back, ventured her whole body. she shifted uncomfortably on her seat causing Theodore to look up at her from his essay. He frowned at her actions but didn't bother to inquire, instead he continued with his essay.

"What a whim." Theodore shook his head.

"Hey freak. How was your detention?" A seventh year Slytherin walked past the table, pulling a strand of Aurelia's hair,"well serves you and your brother right."

Of course, the news about what happened in the first DADA class has spread like fire.

Aurelia ignored him and continued with her essay while Theodore awkwardly cleared his throat hoping that the boy would leave.

"Great company nott." The seventh year Slytherin smirked earning a scowl from Theodore.

"Why don't you speak?" The seventh year pouted, pulling the strand of Aurelia's ponytail with much force now.

"Ow." Aurelia whimpered, keeping her hand on the back of her head.

When she didn't protest, the evil Slytherin pulled open Aurelia's ribbon which had tied up her hair. He dropped the ribbon on the floor and walked away smirking proudly. 

Sighing, Aurelia picked up her ribbon and tied her hair back while Theodore watched the girl with pity filling his blue eyes. 

This was the first time he felt bad for somebody. But then he realised that he has been doing the same thing to her since year one ; bullying her. He felt like a blithering idiot. After a long time he felt pity for another human being. The helping, joyful and loving Theodore was screaming to come out but he knew that he couldn't let it out. If he did, it would be painful. Just like the day his mother died in front of his eyes.

[a/n: i updated with my brother's tablet. It's so difficult to type in a tablet, so there might be some mistakes.]