He's Frozen Them Off Balance

Start from the beginning

Day's had passed, all the training made the days go so quickly, and before we knew it it was the morning of the sports festival. "Izuku, please be careful and don't get hurt" His mother held me in her arms scratching below my ears as Deku prepared to leave. "I'll record the whole festival in HD" she chirped as he threw on his bag, she held me out "Do your best son" he nodded his head grabbing me.

"Awh man" Mina sighed "I was totally hoping I could wear my costume"

"As long as everyone in uniforms, it'll keep it fair right?" everyone all sat in a waiting room get in the last preparations they could for this sports festival. "Midoriya" I moved my gaze towards Todoroki "Hey Todoroki what's up" the class all turned to look at him. I smiled up at him memories of when he was so little in my mind, Deku held me at his chest as I tried to reach out to him "From an objective stand point I'm clearly stronger than you" I flinched all my thoughts turning dark

"Yeah" Deku sighed, and I looked up at Todoroki, his gaze moving down to me "However, you've got All Might and her in your corner helping you out" he gasped at the words "I'm not here to pry about what's going on between you too" he moved his gaze up "But know that I will beat you" I began waving my arms in front of me shouting words, that I would never repeat again

"What's with all these declorations of war lately?" Denki questioned, as Kirishima stood up patting a hand on Todoroki's shoulder "What's the big deal? Why you picking a fight all of a sudden? And right before we get started" Todoroki nudged his hand off him.

"We're not here to be each other's friends, don't forget this isn't a team effort" He spoke as he began to walk away. "Wait a sec, Todoroki" Deku finally spoke "I don't know what's going through your head, or why you think you need to beat me" He moved so that I sat on his shoulders "And yeah, of course your better than me" He paused "In fact, your probably have way more potential than anyone in the hero course, that's why you got in so easily" I was joined in with the class as we all turned confused gazes to Deku. "Mirdoriya, maybe your being a little hard on yourself, and us-"

"-No" Deku interrupted Kirishima's kind words. "He's right you guys, all the other courses are coming at us with everything they've got" he was lost in his thoughts as he continued to ramble on "We're all gonna have to fight to stand out" Deku finally looked up his gaze powerful "And I'll be aiming for the top too"

"Fine" Todoroki spoke.

Deku and I were one of the first from the crowd to step out, I remained on his shoulders as you All Might's words the reveal will be 'eye catching' my gaze moved around the festival at everyone around. "I didn't know there'd be so many people" Deku cowered, and I nodded my head feeling my shyness multiply. "I hope we're still able to give our best performances, even with all these eyes watching us" Iida spoke, "It's just another aspect of being a hero we all have to get used to" the other classes emerged from there hallways, carrying as much passion as all of us.

The attention turned to the hero on stage, I widened my eyes 'It's midnight!' Deku looked towards me his brows furrowing "You know her?" I nodded my head "Master of yours?" He said slowly and shyly, and I nodded my head. He sighed "Why are all your masters so cool"

"Silence everyone!" She hit her whip "And for the student pledge we have" She paused "Katsuki Bakugo!" the class all turned to him in fear. He stepped out from the crowd

"He's the first-year rep?"

"I guess that hot head did finish first in the entrance test" the class all watched in fear as he stood upon his pedestal. Deku swallowed heavily "I just wanna say" his voice echoed "I'm gonna win" Our class all went up into arms, freaking out about what he was saying, causing others to boo. "Why would you be so disrespectful! Your representing us all!" Iida called out

"Not my fault the rest are you are just steppingstones to my victory" He spoke turning around, holding his thumb upside down. He pushed past Deku, making sure to hit his shoulder as he returned to the crowd.

"Without further ado, it's time for us to get started!" Midnight called out "The first game of the festival!" A screen appeared behind her, as it showed the answer "Tada!" the words 'Obstacle race' were on the screen.

"So, it's gonna be an obstacle course" Deku muttered and Midnight began to explain the rules leaving the crowd in cheers. "Now then! Take your place contestants" we stood bracing ourselves for the match to begin, I still rested on Deku's shoulders. And the match began to count down. "And begin!" everyone started running, as we all tried to fit through a small gate that would lead us to the course. Suddenly the floor turned to ice and Todoroki ran through it all as we were all stuck in place. Deku began to skate on top of the ice 'I can dig my claws in' he shook his head and continued to try to balance on the ice.

Suddenly the robots from the entrance exam hit Mineta from the sky, we all stopped staring up at the robots, however Todoroki was quick to freeze them "Let's go!" Deku called

'No wait' he stopped and I looked at the robot's 'he's frozen them off balance' they began to fall and others appeared, "I have to get out of the way of these robots" he prepped himself and I stared at his face 'come on think what do I do?' his question echoed through my mind, I sighed realising I would be sitting out for this game.