2~

note: I didn't really edit this so if there's any mistakes .. then oh well ig.

Standing right in front of him was Poe. They were dressed in all black clothing that was drenched from the storm. His hair was slightly damp but kept tidily out of his face.

Poe stepped closer to the opened door and crossed his arms. "Hi, do you remember me?"

Parker and Holly's faces dropped. Of course they remembered Poe! Poe was one of the many people Parker misgendered and invalidated.

"What do you want?" Holly rudely barked.

Poe knew just what to do, he smiled warmly and acted as innocent and manipulative as they could. "I was just wondering if you would be so kind to let me and my friends stay until the storm passes over, you know since you did misgender some of us.."

"No-" Parker quickly tried closing down the idea, but Holly quickly stepped in. "Don't you think we could just let them stay for a little while?" She pleaded.

Holly always liked helping people, quite ironic considering she's transphobic.

Parker rolled his eyes and walked inside the house and threw himself down on the couch. "Perfect, I love helping out the poor and needy!" Holly smiled sweetly and stepped out of the way to let them in.

Parker could tell they were up to something, he just didn't know what it was yet.

Poe glared at Holly while stepping inside, everyone else following behind. Emily, Rylee, Moony, Haze, Whitney, Zoe, Franklin, and George. They were all soaked from the storm, looking like wet dogs.

"Well this is our home! Get comfortable I guess." Holly closed the door after everyone had entered. She went into a closet and came out with tons of towels. She handed them out to everyone to dry off.

Franklin and George both looked at each other and smiled mischievously. "Excuse me, Miss Holl-y ma'am. Where might be your bedroom?"
This opportunity was too good to pass up.

"Why do you- whatever, it's the last door on the right." Parker rudely spat out. Frankie quickly walked down the hallway with George, holding onto his forearm.

A loud slam came from the door when they closed it. Rylee nudged Whitney, "what are they doing?"

"Oh, nothing.. they're probably just.. having you know.. fun." Laughs and gasps came from them all. Zoe had a repulsed facial expression, she pretended to gag and throw up, "gross, didn't need to know that."

After around an hour George and Frankie came out of the bedroom. Franklin's hair was matted and was clearly struggling to stand up straight. George was covered in a thin layer of sweat and his shirt was buttoned wrong. (i'm so sorry)

"Heeeey guys!" Frankie smiled and waved their finger in the air, greeting everyone. Parker scoffed audibly, "Did you really have to do that right now?"

Holly grabbed the TV remote and opened up to Netflix, she put on Barbie Princess Adventure. 20 minutes into the movie, Moony had pulled Haze to the side.

Moony had an upset look on their face, "Is it bad that I have a really bad urge to beat the shit out of Parker right now? He just has such a punchable face." Moony had this feeling all night, someone needs to humble Parker.

Haze tried to stop themself from laughing, but it wasn't working very well. "No that's normal, I've been having that urge since the day I saw him on tiktok."

Moony and Haze were trying to contain their laughter, when Poe walked around the corner coming from the bathroom. "Hey guys."

Moony and Haze's laughter slowly came to a stop. Poe's neutral facial expression quickly turned into a mischievous smirk. "So I have a plan.."