1.6 - Wishing On Dandelions

"Margo, how do you always end up here around twelve o'clock?" Ashton asks me as we walk into their house.

I shrug, not exactly knowing what to say as a response to that. "I don't know, I guess my brain just wants me to come over at twelve o'clock."

When we enter the house, Michael, Luke and Calum are sitting in the living room on their phones.

"Guess who's here." I smile, tossing the bag of snacks over the back of the couch before leaning down and kissing Calum on the cheek.

"Oh speaking of you," Luke jumps up, clicking on his phone quickly. "Michael Bublé mentioned you in his recent interview."

This causes Michael to nod as well, turning to me. "Yeah he was talking really highly about you."

I smile softly as I walk around the couch, taking a seat beside Calum.

"Why aren't you having a big reaction? He's amazing!" Michael gives me a confused look and I laugh.

"I talk to his family a lot. He's worked with me on a few songs and we're good friends. Its the same thing as if one of you guys were to mention me." I shrug and they stare at me with their jaws on the floor. "Are you guys forgetting I'm one of the biggest stars of our generation?"

"Who all are you friends with?" Calum asks, looking down at me and I let out a sigh.

"I've met All Time Low, Evanescence, Thirty Seconds To Mars, you guys, Zendaya, Nicki Minaj, and a lot of movie casts. Name someone and I've more than likely met them." I shrug, pulling out my phone. "I can show you their contacts in my phone too."

"So what I'm hearing is you can message Billie Joe Armstrong and schedule a time for you guys to get brunch?" Luke asks, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah, pretty much." I shrug, reaching into the bag I previously tossed onto the couch and pulling out a water bottle. "I don't understand what the big deal is. Michael is really nice and his music just makes you want to fall in love, y'know?"

"He said you were really intelligent for your age and you helped him write like two of his songs." Luke reads the article to me and I smile.

"I should get in touch with him again. We haven't talked in a while."

———

"Alright we really have to take a break, my lips are going numb." I giggle, pulling away from Calum and leaning against his headboard.

"Do we really have to? I've got a few more hours in me." He pouts and I sigh, tilting my head.

"Let's just talk for a while, deal?" I ask, holding out my hand for him to shake.

"Deal." He responds, interlocking our pinkies and kissing my hand. He smiles softly as I roll my eyes, trying to suppress my own smile.

"What do you want to talk about?" He places his hands onto my thighs and I look up at the ceiling, thinking of a topic.

"How about we ask each other questions? Like the small things that people never really talk about." I shrug and he nods, rubbing my knees.

"Alright, you go first." He smiles, agreeing with my plan.

I crawl up beside him on the bed and lay down, thinking of a question as he lies down as well.

"What's your favourite planet?" I ask, my voice holding a light tone that I only speak in when I'm with him.

"Wow, already hitting me with the hard ones. I don't know, Jupiter, I guess." He shrugs and I frown, catching his attention. "What's with that face? Do you not like Jupiter?"