ELEVEN

𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒

JEONGGUK;

i was scheduled for surgery. tomorrow, first thing in the morning. and to say i was scared shitless was an understatement.

after jimin and i's makeout session last night we fell asleep, within eachothers grasp. it was beyond comfortable, though that safe haven was soon taken away as soon as a doctor came into our room- at the crack of dawn may i add.

he said that i was a lucky candidate for lung surgery, and he offered me his earliest time. if copd was as deadly as it sounded then i wanted to take my chance with the surgery, no matter the threats it held.

the doctor specializes in lung surgery, so it was practically guaranteed that i'd be okay- but anything could go wrong at any second...

"lets think positive bun, since you have to rest for the surgery tomorrow, i will entertain you!" he exclaimed with a weak smile. i could see how much all of this was affecting him, and yet- he was still happy, for me at least.

"let's see what you got." after i said those five syllables he smirked mischievously, while digging into his bag that he brought on my first day here.

he then pulled out these huge stilettos, a wine glass, and a pink wig.

"girls, gays, and theys- welcome to diminie's prefessional dance! starring me! obviously hehe" he giggled slightly with the six inch heels clacking against the floor. his pink wig blew under the air vents of the hospital ceiling and his wine glass, that was actually empty was grasped loosely in his left hand.

after his introduction i clapped eagerly, ready to see the show- and within seconds the song fever by jyp started playing.

and let me tell you- jimi- no, diminie, was a mess- a cute mess. he kept on stumbling while he followed the choreography, but that didn't stop him.. if anything it only made him more hyper, and soon enough he was standing on the hospital table that was sitting against the wall infront of my bed.

but even with diminie going quite crazy, i fell even harder. watching him made me wonder why people went to planetarium, or why people looked into the night sky for stars.. because the only star that mattered was the one dancing infront of me.

"you are such a star diminie, my star"

-

(a/n: pls enjoy the terrible edit i made of diminie 🙄🤟)