TWO

𝑛𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔

JEONGGUK;

"i am not even gonna lie, this movie sucks ass" i spoke out with a small stretch, which led for jimin to do the same just seconds after. he then yawned at the screen before nodding lazily.

"i'm not sure if it's the wine, or if it's the movie- but im boredd" he whined while slightly rocking back and forth, in a drunken manner.

"i have a feeling it's the wine, i mean.. you kind of drank about three quarters of this- alone" i spoke while taking the bottle from his small hand. he then whined once again while crawling towards the tv, perhaps to change the movie.

either way, i felt as if we had more than enough to drink for tonight, so i quickly cleaned up the table which was filled with trash from our takeout and cups filled with wine.

as i was nearly done with cleaning it all i heard a very familiar voice erupt from the tv, "it's a-me, mario!"

as soon as i heard that familiar jingle i figured that tonight was definitely going to be fun, as if it wasn't all ready.

"mariokart? jimin, i hope you know what you just started.." i warned while taking a seat next to the blonde haired boy.

"it's a classic jeon! you know we play this religiously!" he spoke while taking a sip of his wine..

speaking of which..

"where did you get that?! i just cleaned up all the wine!" i shouted, genuinely confused. sometimes jimin pulled tricks and shit like that, and it never failed to amaze me each time.

"a drinker never tells they're secret"

-