Ghosts from the past; Izuku's future and life!!

3rd POV
As Izuku finished reading the letter, he told his mother the good news that he passed the exams and is entering the hero course to become a hero and restore the honor of the Shirai Ryū clan. As they ate katsudon for dinner, Izuku went to bed and sleep for his first day of school as a hero in training. But the green haired boy was having visions... Visions of the past as he sees a young man wearing the exact garb he wore when he was whisked away from his home.

Izuku Midoriya: This... This looks like Japan but... it's a total wasteland. What could have happened here?

Suddenly, screams of death can be heard as a village was going up in flames. This Cause Izuku to find out what was going on and why is this happening.

Lin Kuei Ninja: Come! The Shirai Ryū are inferior to us. We shall end their legacy!

Izuku Midoriya Thinking: 'What?! They're planning on wiping out the Shirai Ryū?! I can't let that happen!' *tries to stop them but goes through them* 'Wha... Why can't I stop this?!'

Harumi Hasashi: Satoshi, stay with me! Your father will come back! *holding her son praying to the gods for her husband to return to the Shirai Ryū village to save them*

*BANG*

The door was smashed open and to Harumi's shock, it was Bi-Han or Sub-Zero wielding a sword. She became fearful of Sub-Zero and wonder why he would break the oath that no clans shall attack the other. As Bi-Han prepares to strike down wife of Scorpion or Hanzō Hasashi and the son of Hanzō Hasashi.

Harumi Hasashi: KYEEEAAAH!!! *screaming out of fear*

*SLASH*

There was no sound of Harumi or the baby Satoshi, There was no village, there was no Shirai Ryū left. The last member was the leader Hanzō Hasashi. He looked for any signs of life... But there was none left. He came back to his home and found the village he swore to protect being demolished, burned, and eradicated. He even saw his wife Harumi killed as well as his son.

(Plays Fire and Ice MK11 theme)

Hanzō Hasashi: N-No... Harumi... Satoshi... my clan... my village... destroyed... *kneels Down in sadness and anger * The Lin Kuei will pay dearly for this!

Suddenly, an ice sword impales Hanzō Hasashi as the leader coughed up blood and saw the murderer who killed his wife and clan as well as his clan. It was Bi-Han as he crouched down to where Hanzō was and whispered to his ear as the ice began to engulf the Shirai Ryū Ninja.

Sub-Zero: [言いませんでした、半蔵? 白井竜は林九栄より劣っている。 今、白井竜の遺産と伝説はあなたと一緒に死ぬでしょう。 来世であなたの魂が腐りますように、ハサシ。] Didn't I told you, Hanzō ? The Shirai Ryū is inferior to the Lin Kuei. Now the legacy and legend of the Shirai Ryū will die with you. May your soul rot in the afterlife, Hasashi.

Izuku was in shock. The man who cold calculatingly murder Hanzō's clan and family was Sub-Zero. He felt sad to see Hanzō grieving over the loss of his family and clan but what made him feel more sadness was he too was killed from behind by the Lin Kuei grandmaster. Suddenly, Izuku saw Sub-Zero transform to a man who was bald and pale white, then another man with his hair tied in a Chinese braid.

Shang Tsung: Will your plan work, Quan-Chi? We need him to represent Outworld and win the next Mortal Kombat Tournament and giving Earthrealm to the Emperor Shao Khan.