Stalker

• Dedicated to My Family <3

One week later~ 

"It's fine Michelle I'm here. I'll meet you in the restaurant, I just need to find a parking spot. Okay, bye-bye." Christie hung up her cell and then searched the parking lot for a decent spot. Five minutes later, she found one an pulled in. Christie thought tonight would be normal, but it wasn't. It would be a nightmare. She was being stalked. Christie got out of her car and slammed the door. She entered the "Olive Garden" and soon found her friends, Michelle, Amy, Jessica,and Kayla.  She ran over to them. "Woo! You got us a window seat!" Christie squealed. "Haha, yup!" Michelle exclaimed. Christie was trying to squeeze into the booth, but she fell instead and rolled under the table. Her friends started to laugh like CRAZY! "Yeah, I'm okay!" Christie muttered. She was embarrassed.Things like this never happened before. She got up and her friends were pointing at her and screaming with laughter. Soon the whole resteraunt was. Christie started to cry a little bit and ran outside. My friends don't care about me! she thought. It was a quarter to midnight and Christie was a little scared. She was outside by herself, walking through an empty parking lot. She felt like the tears dripping down her face were little daggers of ice.

  Christie shivered in the coolness of the night and pulled her coat closer to her body. "Where on earth did I park my car?" Christie whispered to herself. She was very scared now. She felt like someone was watching her. Jonathon peeked out the front window of his truck. Silly girl doesn't know that I stole her car. Silly girl doesn't know I'm gonna kill her......